• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braixhim

Who do you think the Hardest Re:CoM boss was

The first fight against Marluxia gave me the most trouble. I had around 100-150 on proud mode. So most of his attacks killed me in two hits and all his sleights would kill me instantly.

Gankz

So most of his attacks killed me in two hits and all his sleights would kill me instantly.
0 cards.

Vexen 1 took me a couple tries, i had to actually keep my distance and analyze what he was using before i decided to attack, the previous boss battles were mostly just smash the X button and use zeroes when big sleights were used XD

Ienzo_VI

I go with Riku IV. Larxene was also hard because she would start attacking right after i would break her card or sleight.

MidlightRising

Website
www.Myspace.com
omg. Larxene. i hated that stupid *insertfowllanguage here*

buut like an idiot, i thought since KH 1 and II didnt give me any trouble, i started in proud mode. guess i shouldn't have. I highly disliked vexen as welll. but larxene EVERY TIME, took me at least 8 tries!!

made meh feel like a bad gamer! *sob*

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I think there is a thread on this already but whatever it would have to be Riku IV and Vexen II were the 2 hardest for me.

C

Crazium

In all seriousness, the hardest boss was actually the Trickmaster in the R/R mode.

The predefined deck Riku got was just crap on that level. It took me about 6 tries to kill him.

KHNigratoe

In all seriousness, the hardest boss was actually the Trickmaster in the R/R mode.

The predefined deck Riku got was just crap on that level. It took me about 6 tries to kill him.

i have to admit it was kinda hard but all you have to do is TAKE TIME. i took me half an hour to beat it (and no i didnt die)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I've been sick for 3 weeks and I haven't played since I got sick so right now (I'm only on Floor 5) I would have to say the hardest boss so far for me is Hades. I'm gonna start playing it again tonight.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I haven't gotten so far on Riku's story yet.

Larxene's last one was probably the worst. Vexen comes next in terms of hardness, and then Axel's. Riku IV comes after (insanely easy. 2 tries and he was gone), and all the way at the bottom was Marluxia and his 3.

I think I had a harder time beating Jafar than I did Marluxia. Pitiful.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Actually, I don't believe I've ever had a hard time with Riku IV, nor do I recall him ever giving my much trouble. I know he was hard in the GBA, but not so much PS2. I have more trouble with Riku II.

Zexion's incredibly unique battle gave me the most trouble. Although I did lose to Ansem a lot more than anyone else, most of the battles with Ansem resulted in him having only around one bar of HP left, while Zexion pretty much murdered me.

Sora's story didn't have the hardest bosses. I have to say Marluxia's third form kept me on my toes, and the fact that if you lost to him you have to refight his second form made me cautious. Also, I actually had trouble with Marluxia's first form too. He just seemed to have too much HP or something.

haseo47

Awards
I"d have to say the ursula battle for Sora and Marluxia's 3rd form were the hardest ever for me. But on the GBA, everthing was super super easy except Ansems battle for Riku, and Larxene for Sora, and Vexen 2nd battle.
Riku Replica was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry easy on the ps2, but on GBA he was harder.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene 2
Vexen 2 (totally didn't see the freezing sword of vengeance coming)
Zexion

Marluxia was way easy. And Repliku was easy, too (not on the GBA, though). Lexaeus was a breeze (which was sad, I wanted him to do the floor moving thing like he did in CoM), and so was Ansem.

Gankz

Ugh i changed my mind...vexen 2 is hard as hell.....>_<

I can't seem to even get him down to two bars before my oogie boogie and cure cards are gone DX

C

Crazium

i have to admit it was kinda hard but all you have to do is TAKE TIME. i took me half an hour to beat it (and no i didnt die)
I must say it was mostly my fault because I always felt the need to sleight everything.

Figgles

Haven't finished the game completely yet, but Repliku 2 is giving me a lot of problems. >< Right now, I'm just leveling up and getting stronger before I take him on again. I've also managed to get most of the reward cards finished for the worlds now. Atlantica seems to be the best place to get those cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back