• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

I've speed run KH2FM so many times now that I don't think any of the Data Battles really give me much trouble. Roxas and Xigbar were really hard for me at first but I can do their fights almost blindfolded now, seriously though if you practice your block like 10 of these fights become cakewalks. Ones that I still find annoying are Vexen who you can't really block against with Anti Sora running around and Demyx not because the fight's hard but it takes like 10 Elixirs and Wisdom Form just to have a chance at killing 99 clones. Shoutouts to Axel because I'm lazy to unequipt Quick Step.

MidouriPlays

For Kh2, the one who gave me the hardest time was (if we are counting data battles) ...Vexen...
Just.. just... those danged Anti-Form Soras and Vexen constantly using his shield..

CoM everyone was pathetically easy for me even on Proud setting with all focus on CP...but if i had to choose between one, then Larxene 1st battle, just because of the fact you don't have all that much to go with.. "you have no heart!" "you have no heart!" "you have no heart!" ugh!

ultimateplatypuz

Website
www.youtube.com
Xaldin, considering how impossible it was to hit him. Demyx comes in at a close second, considering how gimmicky his battles were.
I actually didn't find Xigbar hard at all. If you block, they'll just bounce back and deal him damage. He was probably the easiest in my opinion.
Roxas was also pretty hard, but I got lucky and beat him my 3rd try.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Xaldin since it was not fun trying to hit him and as for the data forms to me it'll be Axel due to the playing field and timing the reaction button.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
If we are talking about the original version of Kingdom Hearts II, I think it's safe to say that Xaldin was the hardest one. I never had too much trouble with Demyx since I was usually lucky enough to beat all of the water clones in less than ten seconds during the middle stage of the battle. With Xaldin, however, I was required to do something that I never had to do in that version of the game: strategize.

HOWEVER, when talking about Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, it is safe for me to say that of all the normal (as well as Absent Silhouette) battles, the most difficult is unquestionably Roxas. He and Absent Silhouette Marluxia made the regular battle with Xaldin - even on Critical Mode - look like a complete and utter joke. Roxas is downright aggressive and without the proper guarding techniques, he is nearly impossible to beat. For Data Battles, however, I may have to go with Xemnas solely due to the one portion where you control Riku being a pain in the neck. Luxord also qualifies due to his stupid timing card game at the end.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Never did any of the data battles (If you count the Absent Silhouettes, then yes.) but so far I've been having trouble with Roxas (In KH2FM) and Xigbar. I was in my level 40s and I only had the Dodge Roll growth ability in the game, and Roxas was SERIOUSLY hard. I was still able to beat him after 12 tries. Xigbar was a fun boss battle in BBS, but in KH2, he's annoying and a waste of time, really. My party dies everytime they get shot, and I overuse Reflect TOO much and my Drive Forms. Xaldin was a little hard, but not as hard as those two.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Luxord hands down, because it didn't rely on your skill rather how good you can time that frustrating last game. Data Demyx was annoying just because you needed to use so many elixers to beat him.

Awards
This is a no brainer for me. Organization Member #8: The Mushroom. LOL. Well, it's true. The mushroom took me the most tries and I only won by luck. But if you want me to be serious, then I'll list 2:
Original KH2: Xaldin, I guess. I didn't find them all that difficult. I agree though, the beam made him harder.
Final Mix (data battles): Demyx. If there wasn't a way to cheat him with fire spells then I'd never be able to do it. He's a tough cookie. I hate being timed like that. The other that's a close tie is Luxord. He's actually the easiest and the hardest. He's the easiest because you can knock him down to a few HP very fast, but he's the hardest because of that final "o o o o" game. My mind does not work that quickly! lol

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Mm i'd say Zexion and his book for me, Xigbar's pretty high on the list too cuz of his "let's see how you dance!" nonsense at the end

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Thanks to the data battles, it's hard to choose. Axel and Roxas were pains because they hit like trucks and moved pretty fast. Xemnas actually wasn't so bad til the laser sphere... that's when you just put two thumbs over the X and triangle and hope for the best. Demyx is pretty manageable until the 100 water clones appear. And then there's Larxene, who always kills me in the first ten seconds.

Blazingblue

Banned
Demyx will always be the hardest for me, I was thinking he was going to be a push over but he was quite tough!

ok sunny

Awards
Probably Roxas or Xigbar...
With Roxas it's always guard, attempt to attack, guard, continue.
And Xigbar just spams the shit out of his weapon. I had him at his last health and I could finish a combo because of the spam. Somehow I did manage to beat him but I think it was because of a reaction command. It happened so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back