• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Of the org members in kh2fm Roxas truly is one of the more difficult ones, especially on critical. Dx He was easily one of the hardest for me to beat.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't understand people that say Xaldin was a really hard boss. When I played KH2 for my first time ever, I beat Xaldin on my first try. Then, when I heard people saying he was really hard, I thought maybe I just got really lucky. But I've beaten KH2 many many times. I've never found Xaldin to be extremely difficult. Although, I'm not too keen to fight him on Critical Mode.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Xaldin was a pretty hard boss given the point in the game we beat him.

You can choose to skip Xaldin, untill after visiting all other worlds a second time. (Excluding Olympus.)
So if you find him difficult, just wait a little while to fight him.

I did that in one playthrough once to see how high a lvl I could get before fighting each member.*
*Translation, before I got tired of grinding.

But I still find Demyx harder than him. Heh... Even the 1000 Heartless battle I struggle more with than Xaldin. (I actually died last time I did the fight...)

Gram

Banned
Awards
^
Agreed Xaldin was difficult on my first playthrough but none after whereas I still get a Demyx trouble now and then. (that damn timer....)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Please...

Please don't talk about Demyx. The memories... they burn >.<

(Ironic, cause his element is water)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Please...

Please don't talk about Demyx. The memories... they burn >.<

(Ironic, cause his element is water)
You dont know burn till you've fought his data battle on critical in kh2 final mix. TnT

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You dont know burn till you've fought his data battle on critical in kh2 final mix. TnT

I cried when I was about to face his Data battle. But I sure as HELL was not playing on Critical Mode.

But I will when 2.5 comes out. Hold me >.<

Bhunivelze

First play through, Xaldin. I actually rage quit and didn't play for two days.

Second play through, Xigbar.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I cried when I was about to face his Data battle. But I sure as HELL was not playing on Critical Mode.

But I will when 2.5 comes out. Hold me >.<

TnT Just reminded me I'll have to do that battle again one day....

First play through, Xaldin. I actually rage quit and didn't play for two days.

Second play through, Xigbar.
I found Xigbar not so bad after I learned to dodge that attack of his where your on that one small square.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I tried to fight Xigbar at level 35 and I swear to god he constantly f*ed me up, however, when I learned the Magneta trick with the heartless in Pride Lands and levelled myself up a bit I literally beat him in next to no time. Xaldin was a bitch at a low level too.

I honestly just button bashed with Luxord, didn't have a clue what the point of his battle was or if there was supposed to be strategy involved haha. I remember thinking I wasn't going to beat Saix then getting around to it.

I actually struggled with the last part of Xemnas's battle at level 99.

reiko

Roxas. Man oh man. I lost count how many times I got killed with him. One is because my guarding is not that good and second, reaction command time with him also sucks as I never seem to catch The End lol. Spamming the reflega doesn't work much to me too! Damn.

Surprisingly Xaldin was really easy! I got him the first try lol. Xigbar was kind of moderate. Vexen, Larxene, and Marluxia fights were kind of a joke. Lexaeus and Zexion were okay not that hard. Axel was kind of easy and Xemnas, I didn't break a sweat as my level was pretty high when I fought him.

Eh did I miss anybody else? Oh yeah. Saix. He's a bitch! lol but I got him the fifth try. Still Roxas was the hardest for me.

Xelon99

Awards
Demyx, Luxord and Roxas are definitly up there. Demyx for the time limit, Luxord for his annoying minigame which I'm not that great at and Roxas for the sheer punishment.

If we'd put in Data battles, Vexen and Axel are in there as well.

Gonzales95

Awards
Back in the day when I played KH2 on the PS2, like for most people, it was Xaldin. That guy HURT. Have to say though, during my playthrough in FM+ I actually found Xigbar to be pretty challenging too, especially when he changes the room to a square and you're supposed to dodge his rapid fire. Roxas is just another level, given that he's the first boss in TWTNW he's a big challenge.

As for the silhouettes, I HATED ZEXION. He's not exactly hard, but he's a cheap bastard especially when you're trapped in his stupid book - the damn guy just keeps firing books at you so you can't even get close to the one you actually need to attack to escape and do damage on him! Then to make it even cheaper he takes away your command list so you can't even attack/heal! I thought Vexen was hard but then after using Firaga on him one time I realised Firaga spam would turn him into a joke. Marluxia would be impossible at lower levels but with a high enough level he's manageable.

Only cleared 3 data battles so far: Saix, Zexion and Vexen so based on me getting my ass kicked by Roxas & Axel already I'd say those three are probably the easiest. Don't even get me started on Demyx... It's mad given how he's actually pretty easy in the main game, but I can't even get past the first two water challenges...

NB: I'm a scrub who plays on Standard difficulty lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
After having platinumed the entirety of 2.5, my point stands.

I beat Xaldin's Data Battle, Critical Mode, on my first try.

Meanwhile, Demyx Data Battle on Critical made me want to kill things.

I don't know. I mean Xaldin hits like a truck, but as long as you have leaf bracer and either second chance/once more, it's really just about surviving long enough to get your hits in.

reiko

Don't even get me started on Demyx... It's mad given how he's actually pretty easy in the main game, but I can't even get past the first two water challenges...

NB: I'm a scrub who plays on Standard difficulty lol

Hey if you don't mind me helping out… Save some ethers/ elixir for this fight (I'd go for ether here). Then start the fight by using Firaga. If it's possible continue to the second challenge. Then in the harder challenge 50+ water challenge change into Wisdom. Use fire like crazy. Later fight him as usual and when you get to the 100 water challenge, change into Wisdom again and use Firaga like crazy. Don't even stop a second and make sure you have a shortcut for the ethers!

Hovhannes1998

In final mix, I'm not sure if it was some sort of a glitch, but Demyx in Hollow Bastion only went balet mode (dance water dance) once, and it was actually pretty easy. He went three times in the original (I guess Nomura realized how many ps2 systems were broken out of anger). Xaldin was tough but I beat him on my first try (in my first play through like 50 years ago, he was impossible) but it's all about the jump commands. Luxord was tough before I realized you can hit him in card/dice mode. He's pretty easy now. For me the hardest ones were Xigbar (super hard to hit as he teleported), Saïx (for whatever reason he seemed weaker before), and Roxas (reflega became my best friend).
As for the absent silhouettes, Marluxia is kind of difficult because of the one move where he takes out most health. The others were easy when you use reflega.

Gonzales95

Awards
Hey if you don't mind me helping out… Save some ethers/ elixir for this fight (I'd go for ether here). Then start the fight by using Firaga. If it's possible continue to the second challenge. Then in the harder challenge 50+ water challenge change into Wisdom. Use fire like crazy. Later fight him as usual and when you get to the 100 water challenge, change into Wisdom again and use Firaga like crazy. Don't even stop a second and make sure you have a shortcut for the ethers!

I've already beaten him now but yeah that's some sound advice - Wisdom Form makes clearing the water forms a lot easier as I discovered :)

136199Goat

Rather unexpected answer - Vexen, specifically the data battle. It took me a good hour or so to come up with a stable strategy and even then it seemed to screw up sometimes. All the other org members I managed to beat on my first or second try. The only other one to give me any real problem was Axel, solely because I'm clumsy and kept rushing into walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back