• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paintblot

Demyx comes to mind first, but that's probably because up until then the game is pretty easy. Besides that I think Xaldin and Xigbar are tied. At you can skip the cutscenes, I guess XD

Gallus

lets see. In Kingdom hearts 2?

Never played the mix version yet so can't say that..

Xigbar was a pain. And Xaldin was also painful.

I kind of wish we see more of Xaldin actually =p

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have never played Final Mix. I really never had much trouble beating any of the Organization members in the normal version of KH2, but if I had to pick one probably Xenmas because I get kind of tired going through multiple battle phases.

RobTheNobody

Demyx,Xaldin,Luxord, And Saix. When I was on Luxord and Saix I was a really low level so it took me days to do it. So much rage and Demyx...Oh Demyx....Nearly broke PS2 Controller just because of him. People say Xigbar was hard but I only died about 5 Times. It was quite easy for me.

A

auburn-flare

Ah, now I really want to play Final Mix for the added difficulty! Proud Mode didn't exactly put up much of a challenge for me. :p
Xaldin demolishes everyone on their first run. It's not that hard once you understand to just mash triangle every time that command appeared and get dodging and avoiding that twister down. I still don't get Xigbar though. He gets way too trigger-happy in the second half of the battle.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Marluxia was definitely the hardest for me.

The thing about Marluxia is that when the battle starts, he puts a hit counter above Sora's head that is equivalent to his current level. There's a reaction command you can do to get 10 hits back onto it, but if you get comboed too much and it reaches 0, you automatically lose.

I was able to breeze through the other Absent Silhouettes, but I was stuck on Marluxia's for the longest time. It was rather annoying to beat the game and check the Garden of Assemblage (where you fight the Data Replicas) and see all but his portal active.

But yeah, that battle was a pain in the ass, especially cause as the battle wears on, the trickier he gets.

wolfshadow

I'd rather wait till kh2fm to battle all org members without cards to answer the question.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I have heard a million+ times that the only thing that makes the Demyx battle hard is his water clones.
To that I say, fight him at LVL 1 Critical mode and try to say that again. Hoo boy...

Took me almost a full day, to beat him. And no it was not his water clones, as in FM you have 15 seconds to beat 10 clones.
No, it was the hard hitting Demyx that kept on killing me.

But I still wouldn't say he was the hardest Org. battle in a low lvl run. Roxas took me just as long to beat, and at that point I was lvl 28. (I hit a lvl 1 playthrough wall at Jafar & the Experiment)
I even took down both Xaldin and Xigbar, whom I have seen on this thread mentioned multiple times as the hardest, without dying once.
So Roxas is the toughest Story battle.

As for data battles, I'm not quite sure. At lvl 99 I don't die 99.6% of the time, and when I do it's because I screwed up.
I had the hardest time on Vexen back in the day, but once I beat him,I never had troubles again.
The thing is that there is a trick to all the data battles, that makes them all "easy"

Now the only battle I tend to fear is Luxords, and that is because of his "Get four circle commands" minigame. Unless you know how to loop him endlessly before he goes critical, there is no avoiding it.
So to me the hardest data battle would be Luxord.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Xaldin, no question.

I still honestly have no idea how you're supposed to go about winning that fight. I can never make the jump command work right. Mickey saved me a million times there. It was the only time I ever used him.

Xigbar was up there, just for his screen-filling laser barrage. That is, until I learned you could dodge the whole thing by running in a constant circle. And I mean circle, don't follow the exact square of the platform. The rest of the fight isn't too bad, and definitely not Xaldin difficulty.

To be fair, though, all the Organization member fights were far more difficult than the fights around them. Every single one was a difficulty spike, which was cool and frustrating.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I managed to find Xaldin easier in Final Mix because Dodge Roll seemed to help me avoid his attacks (mainly that giant fucking laser) better than that dash.

Still a pain in the ass though.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Team Xaldin.

This guy messed my shit up. Needed Mickey to revive me a loads of times. @__@

Xigbar comes in second since I always changed into the shadow drive form against him! Challenges, ftw.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Team Xaldin.

This guy messed my shit up. Needed Mickey to revive me a loads of times. @__@

Xigbar comes in second since I always changed into the shadow drive form against him! Challenges, ftw.

I actually struggled against Xigbar in my Proud mode playthrough, but that's because I was a tad bit underleveled. Regardless, he can be a tricky bastard as well.

or should i say a clever little sneak? ;D

Gonzales95

Awards
In CoM, although he wasn't an Organisation Member persay, Replica Riku was an agent of XIII in the same way that Xion was. To this day I still haven't beaten CoM because I can't beat Replica Riku after Destiny Islands...

In KH2 it was definitely Xigbar. I also found Saix to be quite challenging for some reason but Xigbar was very very annoying...

wayward-wind

Website
www.last.fm
For me, it was Demyx in Hollow Bastion. I swear it took me days to beat him. That time limit thing got me every time D: I didn't find Xaldin or Xigbar as hard as Demyx tbh.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It would be great if we could finally play against the other Organization members in Cavern of Remembrance, then I could truly say what was the hardest Organization Member to fight in Kingdom Hearts II. I agree with a lot of people on Xaldin since his attacks are difficult to dodge without certain abilities.

moonstar_xo

Xaldin and Xigbar took me literally forever omg D: Final form Xemnas and Demyx at Hollow Bastion also took me a few tries.

Sorakh212

Awards
If were talking about the original KH2 then I'm gonna have to with Xemnas in terms of difficult especially with that laser show thing at the end. Man was that difficult at first for me back in 06. Nowadays though all of them would be easy for me seeing as how I'm a much more experienced gamer and I've beaten lots of games on their hardest difficulties. Now if we're talking KH2FM then I haven't a clue and will most likely have to wait and see if they ever release a 2.5HD Re:Mix which I REALLY hope they do. Although from what I've seen gameplay wise because I have seen all Organization XIII boss fights I feel like either Roxas or potentially Marluxia might be the most difficult just based off odd cheap gameplay mechanics and what not but then again this is KH and that has happened before especially with Sephiroth and Terra's armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back