• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhIsMyLife

I really loved KH2 for various reasons.I also thought it had some of the hardest battles!The hardest battle in KH2 for me was Xaldin.Which organization 13 member do you think was hardest to beat? C:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
demyx

i cannot fucking handle anything timed

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xaldin.

That part where you have to collect all those Jump reactions and then use them quickly in succession always screwed me over.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I didn't find Xaldin as hard as Xigbar. Dodging all those bullets seemed impossible, not to mention it kinda was.

Of course I haven't played Final Mix so I'm not sure if Roxas is harder.

Awards
Roxas hands down. He pissed me off to the point that I quit for several weeks before finally picking it up again. Granted I'm not very good at video games, when he starts hitting you with constant combos while simultaneously shooting laser pillars at close quarters he can kill you pretty quickly. You really had to take advantage of limit form, consumable items, and trinity limit if you wanted to stand much of a chance.

Monkey D. Rocky

For me, all of them were a freaking pain. Demyx and his god dang water guitar players got me every time. You know, when you had to defeat all his guys in 10 seconds during the battle in Hollow Bastion? 10 seconds were not enough and I ran out of time almost every single try I took. Next up is Xaldin....oh Xaldin....what an even bigger pain. Some of his normal attacks didn't do to much damage and it wasn't too hard to deal some damage on him. But when he became a freaking dragon...you could kiss yourself goodbye. My god! It was like no matter what you were gonna take a lot of damage when he turned into a dragon. Xigbar was just a pain to do damage on him. Everytime he teleported I groaned and had to chase after him again. And not to mention that he shoots you almost every chance he gets! Now Luxord, he wasn't hard, but it was just such a weird battle. Saix was okay. When he went berserk though, I ran like a freaking gazelle from a lion! And Xemnas wasn't too hard either. Even though most of the Organization fights were near to impossible, they are my favorite fights in the entire series. Thus, making KH2 one of the best KH games.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
If any of you have played final mix + you will realize the org. members in KHII, even on proud, were cakewalks compared to them in final mix +
The IN STORY Roxas boss is harder than Sephiroth. Oh and don't get me started on the final org battles after you beat the game and go to the cave of remembrance. I'd have to say Axel was the hardest then since the ground was lit on fire for the ENTIRE match, sapping your health constantly.

Monkey D. Rocky

If any of you have played final mix + you will realize the org. members in KHII, even on proud, were cakewalks compared to them in final mix +
The IN STORY Roxas boss is harder than Sephiroth. Oh and don't get me started on the final org battles after you beat the game and go to the cave of remembrance. I'd have to say Axel was the hardest then since the ground was lit on fire for the ENTIRE match, sapping your health constantly.
Really? I personally have never played KH2FM+, but I've always wanted to try to beat all Organization 13 members on Critical, cause I love a good challenge! Hopefully I can face them in KH2.5!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Normal version would be Xaldin. I dont know what it was but during my first play through of kh2 all them years back Xaldin was just a troll even though the rest the game was fairly easy.

Kh2 Final Mix: Roxas hands down. You never truly understand how badass he is until he's chasing you down with two keyblades and pillars of light beaming at you none stop.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Xigbar, he was nearly impossible for me to get through after my first three playthroughs. I constantly spammed reflect or cura because of all the heavy damage he dealt. I would use wisdom drive but Sora kept transforming into that Heartless form of his. DX It drove me crazy but, Demyx or Luxord come to a close second.

Awards
Xaldin, ONLY because of that huge beam that covered the ENTIRE bridge. Honestly, how are you meant to avoid that without Reflect?

Thank you based Mickey for saving my behind...

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
KH: COM: Vexen... in Sora's Story. I always had problems with Vexen, in the original game and Remix.

KH II: Xaldin and Demyx. Xaldin was hard as hell for me! I mean, here you are in this bridge, really close space, hard to dodge, he uses his spears a whole lot! Thank god Mickey was there to save me! It took me 6 tries to kill him! (I counted!)

Demyx, it was mostly the time limit. I kept missing like 2 or 3 of the water guys, so I kept trying like crazy, until I got it which was like 4 tries later. I hate when there's time limits...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xigbar, he was nearly impossible for me to get through after my first three playthroughs. I constantly spammed reflect or cura because of all the heavy damage he dealt. I would use wisdom drive but Sora kept transforming into that Heartless form of his. DX It drove me crazy but, Demyx or Luxord come to a close second.

That's because in fights against Organisation members Sora's chance to change into Anti-Form is five times higher than normal. :p
Against Xemnas in armor it's even ten times higher.

Xaldin, ONLY because of that huge beam that covered the ENTIRE bridge. Honestly, how are you meant to avoid that without Reflect?

Thank you based Mickey for saving my behind...

There are two ways to avoid the attack, which is a stream of air btw, not a beam, other than Reflect:

Either you save one of the jumps you can get from Xaldin, it will catapult Sora high enough to avoid the stream or you dash through it with the Quick Run growth ability from Wisdom form. The latter requires very strict timing though.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Really? I personally have never played KH2FM+, but I've always wanted to try to beat all Organization 13 members on Critical, cause I love a good challenge! Hopefully I can face them in KH2.5!

Yes really. It's unbelievable. You will soon see in KH 2.5
But who are we kidding? Terra takes a crap on the entire organization in terms of difficulty. He's ridiculously hard to even get one bar of hp down, but I digress.

Wander

I would have said Xaldin, but after playing Final Mix I'd have to say Roxas is harder.

I played through the story on Proud Mode in FM without really dying in any of the boss fights, but I died at least twice on Roxas. It all comes down to CAN YOU DODGE DUAL RAID OR NO?
Data battles give you a whole new level challenge, Zexion, Larxene and Vexen are notable for their data battles. Zexion's battle is book-themed and he rearranges your commands at one point, so unless you can read Japanese you'll be kept guessing which one is the Dispel command. Larxene is just annoying unless you Reflect spam, and Vexen's Sora clone has like 5 HP bars.

Marluxia is a joke in FM.

Foofighter V2

For me the hardest was Xigbar, once you get his health bar down to a certain point almost all of his attacks have full invincibility

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Data xemnas, because KH is in a world where combat data is more powerful than the entity it's derived from.

but in terms of real members I'd say Xaldin gave me hell for a while but xigbar seems harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back