• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest/most annoying Obligatory boss fight in k2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddi

Question has probably been asked before, but here we go again.

Which fight did you people struggle most with? I personally had most problems with Xaldin, since he can eliminate you in no time if caught off guards!.

It wasn't a totally hard battle, just tougher than the rest of the obligatory ones, except for the 2nd Demyx fight, which was pretty challenging as well.

Most annoying boss has got to be the boss fight in the pirate world, really hated it.

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
most annoying? hm, well the demyx fight was kinda hard, xaldin was pretty hard to and i dreaded the pirate world i swear i almost threw my controller at the tv...

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
on my first game demyx was the hardest, he took me like 25 tries. i think i almost cried. xaldin was the second hardest but somehow i beat him in fewer tries? i didnt understand that at all. i think i got lucky with genies valor drive form which liked somehow destroyed xaldins last hp bar in one shot. dont as me how that happened, i think it was a glitch. i mean. how can genie be so powerfull. xigbar was actually easy the first time i fought him. then i played the game a second time. and for some reason he kept being just plain hell, maybe i was just tired.

D

Dixzallicx

Rofl.

I struggled with no one..

The first boss I died on was Xemnas because... (spoiler in white) I was freaking out when I was playing as Riku.

But after that, I calmed down and beat him down.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Demyx was the most annoying fight for me because right when I am in a middle of a combo he summons the water things and I have to defeat them then.

beefsteak

It's odd, but to be honest Demyx took the longest for me to beat. Xaldin on the other hand I beat on the first try.

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Hmmm...I didnt think Xaldin, Demyx or the Pirate thing was hard, I did however think that Xigbar was a bit hard (I beat him first try though on level 42 or so) but I guess he was a tad bit hard....other than that it was all pretty easy....I also had trouble with Xemnas dragon form (took me two times to beat)

UltimaSomorio said:
xigbar was actually easy the first time i fought him. then i played the game a second time. and for some reason he kept being just plain hell, maybe i was just tired.
I thought I was the only one, I too had more trouble when I tried him the second time (I was even at a higher level the second time and knew his moves)

Twilight Hoshi

I think the hardest boss to defeat is Sephiroth ( he should be as a secret boss ).. But as a normal boss we must pass him is ( Xaldin ) the hardest and most annoying to me .. he didn't give a chance to hurt him.. I hate to fight him
sometimes I died , Mickey comes & save me .. sometimes he doesn't
I don't understand when he is coming exactly to save Sora ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back