• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest kh1 boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nEcRo64x

Website
www.myotaku.com
Sephiroth is the hardest for me. Every other boss in that game was easy for me. I beat Chernabog on my first try and the same with Ansem.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
1) Sepiroth (still can't beat him)
2) Curt Zisa
3) Phantom
4) Riku (possesed by Ansem)
5) Ansem (when he is using his real power)

fizban

i wupped them all, but i guess the harder ones deserve so recogniton
1. phantom(annoying to the point i had to say he was difficult)
2. sephiroth
3. ansem posessed riku....... at level 30 on expert *twitch*>.<

T

Tidus22340

My list:

1)Kurt Zisa (took me forever, that cheap spin move took me forever to learn how to avoid)
2)Ice Titan (those damned icicles whenever you used aroga...i eventually found out how to block them) (by the way I never used a strategy guide, except on DMC3, I had to buy it to figure out the game, and I still can't get past Agni and Rudra)
3)Phantom (I had to figure out the spells and about being able to stop the clock...I figured it out pretty fast though I ain't that stupid...)
4)Ansem (I just beat his *** into the ground, but he hit me a couple times...didnt do much though, amazing what having a level 100 party with the best weapons [save the king/queen and ultima keyblade] can do)
5)Sephiroth (him...he made me use a few potions from that sin harvest thing whenever I didn't stop it, but other than that it was all dodge slash away, dodge, slash him into the ground, dodge, repeat, etc. etc.)

Oracle

My hardest was definately Clayton and Stealth Sneak... Then Oogie until I figured out how to get the gates down x_x

My easiest battle was probably Ansem. He killed me once, and thats because I didn't know he was going to attack me repetitively the last time you fight him.

shadowmage

well before beating the game i got my but whooped by the bat thing..dude..in the volcano. I got so frustrated after about the 23rd time that i chucked the controller. Now that i have beaten it, Sephiroth is pretty hard. I kept gitting him and his life wouldn't nudge..then he killed me. I tried again and got through half his life and then he stole my magic and i lost within seconds. i tried Ice Titan and i was about less than 1 bar away from beating him and then he did something and changed his fighting tactics and beat me!!! It took me like 25 minutes to get him down that far........after that..I started a new game... T-T

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
although Sephiroth isnt an actual boss, to me he was the hardest thing in the game. i just beat him today( hoooooorraaaahh!), dont laugh at me, i was level 87 with six elixers... and the ultima blade sweet. and it still took 3 trys till i beat him. no but i mean i beat EVERYTHING!, collected all of the weapons in the game(including save the king and queen), unlocked asas, just EVERYTHING.i probably kicked Ansem's a** sooooooooo many times he cant sit for a year.
but finally i beat em good! YAY!!!

ordyh

Cerberus in the second time during the Hades Cup seems hard depending on the level. Right now All my characters are at Lv.100
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back