• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest kh1 boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

who was ure hardest kh1 boss? for me it was either trickmaster or cerberus.. it took me forever to beat them.. then maybe sephiroth

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think that Sepheroth is the hardest boss... I still havent beaten him yet. The farthest I've gotten was taking one bar of health. Thats it!ONLY ONE BAR!!! ONE!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Sorry I'm really hiped up on sugar. Hehe :D

Oblivion14

hmmm, Ansem possed Riku IMO, at least, if you are a die hard kingdom key user XD

Oblivion14

using Aero against chernabog makes him do alot less damage, however, the fire wall always hurt

Last edited:
Awards
In this order :hardest to least hardest

1: Kurt Zisa
2: Giant ursula (took me ages and when i beet her H-town was too easy)
3: Phantom
4: Sephiroth

AHeartless

Sepiroth is the hardest. (I haven't beated him because I have went the game through 2 times and I don't like spent my life to play game for many more hours to level a character to beat ONE optional boss.) Chernabog was easy. I died only once, because I didn't know it's fighting style. Then it was easy. Didn't die or lose hp....
...and Kurt Zisa was second hardest.

My Dark Side

I had most hard time when fighting Black Dragon... somehow it was really hard for me... and my favourite strategy for fights like this failed there ( on back and let my loyal servants do things for me and I will heroicly deliver the last blow^^) A fight with Yuffie and Leon was also quite annoying... especialy those shurikens striking me everytime I wanted to do something

ordyh

Sepiroth was the hardest the first time i fought him after that we was for some odd reason sooooooo easy. But Phantom i think is the hardest boss.

:cool:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Dark Riku (Ansem) was defidently the hardest boss. The first time I played the game it took me like 15 tries.

sithgis

for me it was serphiroth, curtzisa, phantom, but serphiroth... his a killer he beats in his first shot but now im in level 100 and its easy but it still taks a while to beat him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back