• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest/Easiest Org Mushroom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyToNothing

Awards
Which Org Mushroom have you had the most trouble dealing with in your playthroughs and which were the easiest? In my platinum run, I had the most trouble with Number 8, so many times I got it to 83 before I would miss. Number 2 and 3 are close behind.

Easiest for me were Numbers 5 and 11. Once you get a strat down and are a high enough level, they go down in seconds.

Tempo

Awards
no. 8 is widely regarded as the hardest mushroom. there's a million and one strategies and none of them are consistent. i somehow managed to do it with shooting with wisdom form but that's me.

the "easiest" kinda depends on what you're good at, there's a lot of debate over it (assuming xiii itself doesn't count of course). personally i find no. iii to be the easiest, once you've maxed out glide and equip as many draws as possible you just have to get into the rhythm of its sudden bursts of prizes and quick turnarounds. i find it the easiest for item farming. no. 5 is also pretty easy if you have a high level/magic stat, and no.9 is pretty easy too if you're quick enough with berserk charge and horizontal slash. the challenge is *getting* berserk charge.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Whoever doesn't rank VIII as the hardest/unfair one is either lying or really lucky, since that's what it boils down to (comically enough, it's one of the few enemies that are actually easier on Critical, in some builds)

Easiest, I struggle to think of something easier than V, which can literally become just L1 + whatever button you have Firaga on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back