• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest data fight in KH2FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemnas

Mine is Larxene, way too quick for me and hard to read. Or Xemnas, because if you lose to Final Xemnas you have to play the first one again. Who is yours and why?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Demyx. Not difficult, but tedious as hell to win. Stupid water clones, I spent fortunes upon fortunes on ethers.

Otherwise, Vexen was a pain in the butt too. His Desperation Move was absolutely HORRIBLE, and so was Shadow Sora (for fun I fought Shadow Sora with Anti form XD died to a random Vexen icicle).

Twilight-TO

I particularly hated Axel's and Demyx's.

Axel because I always forget to use the stupid reaction commends. and Demyx because of the damn water clones that only die when hit by magic...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Axel is easy... He was one of the first I could do no damage apart from that stupid fire, without using magic (after Xaldin and Lexeaus).

Half key counter thrashes Axel.

Bob-sama

Vexen. he kept sheilding, and his desperation move was annoying. although Larxene was hard too. she's waay to fast.

S

soulraider

dude , the hardest fight was luxord ,i mean it nt really hard bt the part where u need 2 gamble ,its jus so confusing , owh easiest ever was lexaues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back