• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
My hardest boss was Riku in Reverse-Rebirth, well the last time you fight Riku. He was also hard when you fight him as Sora, but he was hard in either version. I beat Ansem on my second try; he wasn't so hard. Marluxia was pretty easy, bump Sora past level 70 and you can beat him easily.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Sora22 said:
It may sound weird, but in CoM, I had the most trouble with Captain Hook (sora's story), and with all the talk on here about Riku IV being the hardest, I was alittle scared, but I didn't have any trouble with him, weird!

THATS SO WEIRD, Dude I'm stuck on Captain hook at the moment AND I found Riku No problem at all, I owned him! :p

Light Aura

I thought Captain Hook was pretty hard. Mainly because of the bombs. They did a lot of damage.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
In KH Phathom it took me a long while to beat him the very first time and Ice Titan because he's moves were confusing its like some bosses pause and wait awhile like Sephy but he just kept going and you had to keep moving like 24/7

In KH COM right its Axel 2 Riku 4 beat him on 1st try just jump around all over the place with him and Hades and Captain hook took me at least 14 tires on all of them

dragon_heart

DarkClownNizzo said:
Oddly, I actually found the fake Marluxia much harder than the final boss. Before that, I had some trouble with Axel, but I levelled up and later smite his ass.

lol the last one was time consuming really but easy.

But marluxia(guy?) and riku 4 were both hard.

Sephiroth & Phantom
oh ya and clintion too because at the beginning you couldnt heal.

Sephiroth I've havent beaten yet
Same goes for Phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back