• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Boss

• Riku Replica IV

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Captain Hook

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ansem (second time in Riku Mode)

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Sora

Ansem was the hardest for me but if after I played CoM/ReCoM again I found all of them really easy :D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I guess Riku Replica IV... then it would be Marluxia, then Captain Hook, then Ansem

Stealth.Baker

The last Axel fight was the hardest for me, I have no idea why but I found him extremely hard. Everyone else was easy for me. But, I guess out of these options Riku Replica IV was pretty difficult.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I gotta go with hook, cuz all the bombs that he throws r really hard to dodge, in sora mode anyway, but still, riku 4 was easy, just break his dark aura, u have like 3 seconds to do so, plus he sometimes misses the first 1 or 2, ansem just break and slash, then go into dark mode, and marluxia, just do the same as asnem, plus a good attack to use against both him, and when he is in the robot, MEGA FLARE

Roxas = Sora

I dominated captain hook and riku IV (even though he was really hard) had some troubles with ansem but my third time was the charm and marluxia was just a bitch and a half for me took me a few weeks to beat.

x-X-Riku-X-x

this may sound week but damn it took me 4 months to beat hades and after that i never died till the last boss as sora because i leveld up to like thirty in the 4th floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back