• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Sephiroth does NOT count. So it has to be any boss other than Sephiroth. IMO the hardest boss is Xaldin.

Agreed.

Sephiroth does count as a boss. He's a secret (or optional) boss.
The author of the thread said 'besides Sephiroth'

And Agent Dragon, how do you have such a huge sig???
lol

demonangel69

hmm lets see xigbar was hard i had to dodge those moves and at the end part i lost on xemenes once but all the other times hes easy.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Nobody. I killed the game in 2 days. I beat is so fast. Sephiroth is a pushover.
im sorry, but i have a hard time believing that sephiroth was a pushover. 'sides, if u TRULY killed the game, u would have had to beat the pushover on proud mode, which is f___ing hard to do!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
OH god yes. Xigbar and his rapid fire attack with the billions of blue bullets.....LIVING HELL. You have to do laps around that damn tiny square to dodge the shots!

reflect worked wonders for me.

nobody was hard. not even in proud mode.

except for xaldin. what a jerk. lol i died like 5 times on my first time through the game (mickey :D), but only once on proud mode.

O

Organiztion14

No ones really hard to beat. You just got to learn when to use your moves and which keyblade to use.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's been awhile since I played KH2, but I remember having trouble with the huge Heartless from Halloween Town, I forgot his name. I never had any trouble with Xaldin and Xigbar.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Xaldin.
Xigbar.
Demyx was a bitch the first time I faced him in Hollow Bastion, 10 clones in 10 seconds..eurgh.
Luxord wasn't asuch hard, as just annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back