• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaFTW!

Sephiroth does NOT count. So it has to be any boss other than Sephiroth. IMO the hardest boss is Xaldin.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well if Sephiroth does not count, than none. Other than him I breezed though this game.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Nobody. I killed the game in 2 days. I beat is so fast. Sephiroth is a pushover.

kebladewarior127

Um.... somewhere in Amesteris watching Sora being
Website
khfans53.webs.com
I agree with Xaldin being the hardest boss in the game, but Xigbar was pretty tough as well no matter what mode you are playing on. Xemnas, I thought, was a disapointment. I mean he was the leader of the Organization, so shouldn't he be harder to fight than the other members? Marly (Marluxia) was hard for me to beat in CoM and he wasn't highly ranked in the organization. Are you new as well ultimaFTW? If so welcome, though I can't say that completely (me being a new member myself, but I have read a lot of the forums for KHinsider though) Sorry, I have a tendancy to ramble about Kingdom Hearts.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I agree with Xaldin being the hardest boss in the game, but Xigbar was pretty tough as well no matter what mode you are playing on. Xemnas, I thought, was a disapointment. I mean he was the leader of the Organization, so shouldn't he be harder to fight than the other members? Marly (Marluxia) was hard for me to beat in CoM and he wasn't highly ranked in the organization. Are you new as well ultimaFTW? If so welcome, though I can't say that completely (me being a new member myself, but I have read a lot of the forums for KHinsider though) Sorry, I have a tendancy to ramble about Kingdom Hearts.

OH god yes. Xigbar and his rapid fire attack with the billions of blue bullets.....LIVING HELL. You have to do laps around that damn tiny square to dodge the shots!

State

Awards
That has to be... no one in the game. Every boss is plathetic... Still, in Proud Mode it was more entertaining than the other bosses.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
None of the bossess in KHII are difficult to beat, per se -- there's just a few annoying ones.

One annoying boss would be the Grim Reaper heartless. Constantly running back and forth to pick up gold, then attacking is a pain. =_=

Omegas Squared

i dont even count kh2 as a game unless its on proud mode (or critical for kh2fm+). when on proud mode, xaldin is reasonably tough, you just have to learn all the right tricks. Xigbar is more annoying than tough, but his attack where hes invincible and shoots in a circle, etc. is tough. other than that no one was tough, not even sephiroth. However Demyx's timed things are annoying/tough, they're toughoying.

i think ive rambled quite enough. I wil now pass the keyboard to the next person. metaphorically speaking. i dont actually know the next person or where they live and stuff, but, ahhh, whatever. Ive succesfully rambled about rambling. I better stop before i start rambling again. Im in one of my ramble moods. I can just ramble about pointless stuff all day. I mean, im not now, but i could if i wanted to. I could probably type for pages on end. Id start rambling about cheese or something, but id be rambling. but luckily, im not rambling right now.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
proud mode was strange for me i actually died a couple times facing normal heartless enemies, but the bosses were easier than on normal mode. i beat xigbar before he even had time to do his beserk spin and shoot like a madman attack. xaldin is prolly still the hardest boss in the game but even he was easier for me on proud mode. the main things that gave me trouble in this mode were the nobodies in station of awakening as roxas and the car heartless at the burning building in timeless river. is that weird?

Well none of the bosses were difficult, but out of the bosses which one was more difficult it be Xaldin. The difficultly of bosses goes down from him. The is just an example of how easy this game truly is.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
There is no hard boss, only annoying one. Sephiroth just have a long sword and wing, Xaldin had about 5-9 swords that turn into a wind dragon, and Xigbar just tranform the land. end of story.

agentdragon

when i beat the game for like the 20 time i beat every body on the first try besides sephiroth but since he doesnt count i say the one that took me the longest to beat threw out all the times i played the game i would have to say its between xaldin and xigbar

Gilgamesh987

There really wasn't any hard boss, even on low level kingdom key only proud mode (you only fight when necessary). The toughest boss I would say is Xigbar, because of that one attack where he shoots a million lasers at you. Mess up once, and your dead (I was lv 35, so I had no once more skill.

shadow15

If it is final mix I suppose you could say Terra, But I havent played it before but the regular KH 2 it's sephiroth but since he doesn't count I can't decide either because they are pretty easy.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, I'm a little in between Xaldin and Xigbar.
Both their attacks are crazy and I died a bunch of times.
Odd to believe I had no problems beating Xemnas the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back