• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Riku II in KH 1 for me, and Chernabog. KH:COM definitely Riku IV and the last fight with Xehanort's heartless in Reverse/Rebirth. KHII at first Xigbar and Xaldin, but after a while I realized how repetitive they were and now I find them easy.

tacleon

I think that Riku IV was the hardest on Sora's side and the fight against Riku Replica or the last battle with Xehanort's hearless on Riku's side.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I was scared shitless during Larxene II since you don't have the chance to save. She was easy, but I was worried that I'd lose and have to beat Riku IV again...

Questionsofheart

Captain Hook for me. I dont know why, but i just COULD NOT dodge his attacks. I also had to go through Riku IV a few times.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Riku Replica IV, and Hades. Riku Replica is Just Hard, and Hades is the strongest boss you face at a low level.

I was scared shitless during Larxene II since you don't have the chance to save. She was easy, but I was worried that I'd lose and have to beat Riku IV again...

Unless you saved before exiting Destiny Islands.

ekelgs

I think I'm the only person who can't beat this game DX So the hardest boss is the entire game itself. SRGRHHG >O<

antiroxas123

ha i feel for u ekelgs i cant beat the game either im stuck on a riku replica hes really hard for sum reason

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Final Ansem. He just gets me trapped with his guardian-warps-through-the-floor move!

Silfarion

for kh1: sepiroth. duh
for COM: final boss for sora (maluxia on that strange robot thing)
for kh2: well, for the normal version it was sepiroth. but for fm+, it will be terra or data xemnas (i am not sure about the name. you know? at the place at radiance garden where you fight all the organization XIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back