• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Hm, well to the person who said marluxia was hard, I pity you =/

In recom, he was SO friggin easy, even in proud mode. I swear I was expecting him to be hard but all he was was a disappointment.

The other three members along with repliku however, are hard, it took me many tries to beat them. Most of the time it was either luck or I figured out a way to get around their attacks.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
TERRA...ON CRITICAL...IN FM+

P.S. i did it c if u can. tell me

umm... you do realize that you're posting in a chain of memories thread ? most people say that the hardest boss in chain of memories would be riku iv. i would agree with that.

in re:chain of memories, i think it's either vexen ii, zexion, or riku iv.

spade

hardest boss... for KH2 sephiroth was hard but he gets easy th emore better u get. KHCoM i wouuld have to say th second time you face riku...part 1 the last boss ansem was effing hard.

MrXIII

Considering CoM, I'd say the hardest boss fight was the chain of both Riku (Replica) IV and Larxene II, straight after another. It took a lot of concentration not to mess this one up. And maybe 4 tries. However, I haven't beaten Marluxia II yet, and neither have I actually STARTED on Reverse/Rebirth, so I'm expecting the last Ansem Battle (which IS Xehanort's Heartless, but whatever...) to be very difficult and a test of all of my button mashing skills.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For me, it was Larxene. Still haven't finished the game because of the wrong card choice and trying to defeat her. >_<

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Riku 4. I dont know why, but riku 5 is easier than riku 4. Probably becuase riku 4 introduces Dark Aura.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Kingdom Hearts: Kurt Zisa.

I broke my PS2 controller while fighting this dude (Jammed the 'X' button >_<).

*I would've said Sephy, but after figuring out his pattern, he wasn't a problem*

Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix: Nazo no Otoko (Xemnas)

He makes KHII Xemnas look like a sissy.

Chain of Memories/Re:CoM: Riku Replica IV

He is not hard, just annoying as all hell. If you don't break Dark Aura, you're dead.

Kingdom Hearts II: Grim Reaper

Isn't hard at all, it's just annoying to fight.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+: Lingering Sentiment

Self-explanatory, really.

bwyu

for me,the hardest boss:
Terra(in kh2 fm+) and sephiroth
and hardest boss from kh:chain of memories is riku 4.......

Bloodgift

How about it?
wow......going to beg somone who I know to get it for me! lol....how much is it usually? $$ wise?

A

Audo

For me it was Axel the second time o_O
I breezed through the Riku Replica, but Axel seemed to be a presisitent little.... ^___________^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back