• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deko

if I had KH2FM then I'd say it is ES/Terra but since i don't then i would haft to say it is KH1 Sephiroth cause for like FIVE FRIGGEN MINUETS YOU CANT HURT HIM!!!!!!! (unless you are lvl80 or lvl60+ w/ Ulitma Weapon)

Hyrenking

Out of whole series, definetly terra, he takes both serious skills and serious luck to beat.
Out of chain of memories, that part where you're in monstro as sora and need to kill a lot of heartless at once... I basically had to go out and farm for some good cards because my deck blew...

Pika Popper

Well I'll say the hardest boss battle is Sephiroth and Terra together at once.
But it was hard to beat. I used my codebreaker to do that.

Gankz

pff, no boss is hard to beat if you're not an hp whore and get lots of cp >_>

i beat riku 4 on my first try when i tried for a build consisting of one full green bar and the rest in sleights and cp, i didn't power lvl either

pff

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Final Ansem in Reverse/Rebirth, I'd have to be level 95 or above and even then, It was mostly luck and so far I've still only managed to beat him once.

Akans

「moriya」
Final Ansem in Reverse/Rebirth, I'd have to be level 95 or above and even then, It was mostly luck and so far I've still only managed to beat him once.
SO TRUE!! Final Ansem was SOOOO much harder than Riku IV!! I still haven't beaten him personally, but my friend has, and we were playing on the same game card....

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I say the hardest boss for me to beat was Larxene II She was Solid Easiest boss would be Vexen

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Riku IV. hardest boss on earth. took me a month to beat him. i had to get to level 80!:bored: and i meaN THE one in CoM. The one in Re:coM is to easy.

S

Saix

Hardest Bosses (all on the hardest level of gameplay, no final mixes...):

Kingdom Hearts: Ursula II, World of Chaos (regular play), Sephiroth (bonus)
Chain of Memories: Captain Hook
Kingdom Hearts 2: Xigbar (regular play), Sephiroth (bonus)

Kinokan

These are the hardest bosses from every KH game i have ever played: KH= Sephy, KHFM= Unknown, CoM= Marluxia I, KH2= Sephy again and KH2FM= Terra/ES

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm.. Xigbar probably. It took me a long time to defeat him on my first play through the game. Coming up second would be Xaldin, I got pwned so hard I had to be saved by Mickey. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back