• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
for me, it was the huge dusk that roxas fights in the awakening, in the beggining! just because it was the first boss...means sqat!!! darkside, has got nothing on this thing!!!

Cl0ud

yeah the huge dusk was the only boss i actually died on( besides mickey fights), i have it on proud and man, that's tough.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ha, darkside, would get the darkness whooped outta him( and BTW that was not meant to be a joke) that boss, was very hard, plus, he kept calling a whole bunch of dusks, that gave me a serious beating!!!!!!!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I was having major issues with the Twilight Thorn (Roxas' Darkside) as well. I didn't get K.O'd, but sheesh, it was hard. Especially because I promised myself I'd only use one potion...

This probably belongs in the spoiler section, however. Could a mod please move this?

rc83410

rpg master said:
Storm Rider, so far...

You're pretty far do you play a lot or is the game that easy for you

BTW I don't think that any of the bosses are that hard so far (I'm on the Space paranoids world) I remember I TRIED to lose to Cerberus to fight as MIckey and I couldn't do it ( I'm completely serious)

luckyriku777

i still dont got tha game i preordered it but me and my bro got in a fight and i pushed him in tha wall and made a big hole in it lol so ill probally get it tomorrow wish that i get it tomorro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back