• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss in the World that Never Was.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who was the hardest boss?

• Xigbar

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Luxord

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Saix

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlygirl

Xemnas in the final form was kinda the hardest ot of all of them. Saix was easy and Luxord, I didn't understand the time guage thing very well so I kept dodging and hitting(like always).

Demi_Rocker

I would have to say Xemnas: Final Form. Not counting that, it would come down to Xigbar no doubt. When he got you on that little platform, and began shooting like mad -- you had to be fully healed or you would die, no exception. Saix was pathetic. I expected him to be as hard as anything -- but he was all talk. And Luxord, that was a joke. It was just plain out stupid and easy. >.> I was glad to kill him off though.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I'd have to go with Luxord, he was the only one that killed me. Because I got nervous cause I didn't save my game, so I was like, "Oh sh*t, I'm screwed..."

I beat him the Second Time because I was READY... :(

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I SUCKED at the Luxord gambling games. I kept getting turned into a die or card.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Luxord.... i absouloutly hated him!!
Saix was a wimp... Xigbar was easy cause i was way overleveled.... and Xemnas was a good final boss... but he was a little weak... but the Dragon fight in the air was probably my Favorite battle!!!

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
Xemnas Final Form. Died on him first time i tried, since i didn't know that you were supposed to hit the one attacking Sora. ^^ By the time i realized, Sora's health bar was flashing red and Clone!Xemnas was budgering me to death.

Aside from Xemnas, Xigbar would probably come next, since the whole battle made him just made me dizzy and i was just kept mashing the x and triangle and rotating the analog stick.

Riku/Sora-Rule

xemnas the final time cuz u had to reversal against him to hit like once, and that was on beginner mode and u had to spit like 40 dark auras at the clone just to get to sora and so the clone didn't make the shield also the session limit doesn't exactlly work cuz he telepots way to damn much

the coward neds to teleport to win yet he can't

imasecretadmirer

i voted Xigbar, though i still beat him in 1 try, but yeah, that part when he jumps in the air and shoots all around was the bitch part about him...its easily dodged though :/

Squall_Groupie

The hardest for me was Xenmas Final Form. The whole clone thing annoyed the hell out of me. The other org members weren't so bad.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Xigbar was too damn easy. Xemnas' final form pissed me off so bad.

supercallo

Xigbar definetly. I was about level 58 or so. i can't even remember how many times i died or if i died at all but i know that i beat all of Xemnas' forms the first time, Luxord was just annoying with his stup[id dice tricks, and Saix was easy, just had to use your potions and curaga wisely and times your attacks right.

snowbunnie

wow @_@ i'm surprised not many people voted for Luxord.....he was the only boss I died to...

Kunoke

Xemnas was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.

Seriously. How can anyone have trouble with him ._.

Unless you rushed the game and were like, level 25.

member #8 Axel

Xigbar is a f**ker he isnt that hard but hes annoying i die most of the time from when he shoots like everywhere and you on that little platform

Last edited:

Kunoke

member #8 Axel said:
Xigbar is a f**ker he isnt that hard but hes annoying i die most of the time i die from when he shoots like everywhere and you on that little platform

He was just irritating in some spots, but yeah, not really _hard_

Come to think of it no boss was really hard. Just irritating sometimes.

Rakuen

Wow, I guess I'm like, the ultimate loser when it comes to the boss fights with the Organization members. XD I die a million times on them (Except Luxord.).

Quite honestly, all of them gave me a pretty hard time (Except Luxord.), although for Saix, it was mostly my fault on my timing and stuff.

The last form for Xemnas and the weird airship thing were probably hardest. For the airship thing, I didn't use laser at first because I thought it would deplete my energy bar, but I decided to give it a go after dying for the fiftieth time. Turns out it's a lot more effective than the megabeam.

And the final boss, the only parts that killed me were when I controlled Riku (Goddamn shields kill me. But spamming dark aura works well.) and the laser room of doom (but only because I didn't realize I had to push X AND triangle button. :O). I would get mad at Sora, because he's standing there like an idiot while Riku's doing all those crazy reflecting.

Aside from him, Xigbar killed me lots when he got all trigger happy on that little platform. I don't even die from that attack, I get killed afterwards when I'm almost dead and the stupid guy shoots me before I can heal. What pissed me off even more was that Donald and Goofy usually end up unscathed from those attacks. But then I learned that running around like a mad person on the platform pretty much dodges all the bullets, so yay.

I probably wrote more than anyone will bother to read, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back