• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss in the World that Never Was.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who was the hardest boss?

• Xigbar

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Luxord

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Saix

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Xemnas (Final) for me. Xigbar was easy. I wasn't even close to dying when I went against him. Saix would be second on my list. Of course, he was just fun! LOL

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
When I started TWTNW I was already level 53 so none of them were hard I didnt die once, but the second time I beat the game I was level 51 at TWTNW and when I went to fight Luxord I ALWAYS turned into a stupid card or dice so I died once so I guess thats the hardest boss 4 me :p

The Penguinator

Xemnas hands down for me. Even though I was only lvl 37 when I beat Xigbar, once I learned his moves it was pretty easy...

I was only lvl 39 when I fought Xemnas Final Form, and he pwned me easily (literally) 30+ times, maybe even 50+, lol. Like Ferry, I lost a lot when I had to be Riku because he was already below half health and the clone Xemnas' barrier did a lot of damage. I also lost about 3 times doing the "Huge deadly laser attack of doom" because I didn't know you had to mash Triangle AND X.

Yeah.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd say Xigbar. He was just to damn cheap!! I hated those lasers. Everytime Xigbar finishes a combo he always end it with a flurry of lasers!!! I almost died because I turned into Anti-Formed and he was kicking my a$$. Other than that I would have to say Xemnas Final Form. Now that battle was a cheap one.

NiteHawk

The Conquerer said:
I'd say Xigbar. He was just to damn cheap!! I hated those lasers. Everytime Xigbar finishes a combo he always end it with a flurry of lasers!!! I almost died because I turned into Anti-Formed and he was kicking my a$$. Other than that I would have to say Xemnas Final Form. Now that battle was a cheap one.

Omfg that happened to me to, i kept on turning into Anti form ><! I had to replayh it 5 times and then when i was about to drive again, Final Form came up ^^ and i pwned him =D

Xaiden

I really didnt have much trouble on Xemnas, but I was suprised when I had to switch to Riku, I almost didnt make it.

I'll have to say Xigbar though, only just cause it was kind of hard to hit him, and it was a long battle.

NiteHawk

when i was playign as riku, that damn clone would not leave me alone! ><!!!! finaly i dark aured it to hell and i saved sora.

Sora Kun

Xigbar was about to own my ass, it only took me one try though, but yeah, I was getting dizzy from all the crap he did to me @-@.

Axa

>.> Saix was pathetic. Xiggy was hard because I was at about level 44 still. Luxord was just annoying.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Luxord was easy as hell. I thought it was a joke the first time i beat him. Xigbar was the worst.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Since most of Xemnas is fought in Kingdom Hearts (and the one that is not is a joke) I would say Xigbar is the most difficult in the World that Never Was, but Xemnas was the hardest of the 4 by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back