• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I thought kh2 sephy was tougher.
YUN9s2S.jpg
Srsly? I found him far weaker, I've been able to beat him on kh2fm's critical mode at level 50 while kh1 sephy still pwns my ass on normal.

He seemed quite easier to me.

I can't wait to face Unknown and the Lingering Sentiment in the Remixes.
ahahahaha You say that now...ಠ__ಠ

Raccoonman_900

Awards
The hardest bosses for me are Parasite Cage (hard to hit due to his flailing arms), Maleficent's Dragon Form (that tail-swipe keeps getting me), Chernabog (risky to combo) and Kurt Zisa (I have a hard time dodging him).

Korai

Awards
OMG THE POSSESSED RIKU BATTLE! it wouldn't have been half as bad if you could skip the cutscene, but of course, you couldn't.
optional battles aside, this one might have been the hardest for me, certainly the most frustrating.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
"No esca-No escape, No escape-No escape, No e-No escape"

The immortal words uttered by the two mightiest lords of the sea. No man can know the horror that I know, having faced down these fearsome enemies, try after try after try. Their attacks, not strong enough to pierce my skin, but their words enough to destroy my mind. Working over the, if anything, misguided sea witch, Ursula, these two fiends work their assault by way of mouth, and their unrelenting force. They cannot be killed. The cauldron, bubbling in the center of the room, not too different from the boiling hot blood underneath my skin, yet I tremble in cold fear at my stuttering foes.

Flotsam and Jetsam.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As noted by several people, Possessed Riku/Rikunort/Dark Riku is absolutely one of the hardest bosses in KH1, but I think the absolutely hardest, in my opinion, was the final form of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. I just found hims extremely frustrating and even more so, hard as diddly. Boy was I happy that I beat him for the first time. Such a relieving feeling.

Roxas21691

either Sephiroth or the Ghost heartless ( can't remember the name ) in Neverland, i guess i'm one of the few that had no problems with Riku o_o i didn't find him that hard. Maleficent's dragon form or Ansem were much harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back