• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harder boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Wasn't there a thread like this before..?But nevermind,the hardest one IMO was Xigbar,or Saiix

I had no problem with Demyx..=D

PKKzelfar

i have to pick Xigbar he was really a pain in the neck in proud mode:cursing:
and demyx's not that hard maybe you are low leveled when you battled him?:confused:

sorasora

Xaldin

He keeps on hitting you with non-stop and hard attacks.Its annoying when he uses his wind cannon and you can't use reflect.Had to be saved by mickey couple of times too.

TIP:When using mickey against xaldin ,you can simply jump over his attacks,including his wind cannon.Only use pearls,don't bother attacking close range.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
The Organization Members were easy on Proud Mode. I played the game like 5 times. Maybe because I was so used to facing them that they no longer posed a challenge. Xaldin became easy, Demyx 10 Clones in 10 Seconds got owned by Trinity Limit, and the rest of them were dead weight. If anything, Ground Shaker was a challenge. My hands were shaking after that fight. I was so close to losing. I had no potions, Simba was dead, and I was like on my last legs.

blendedhearts

top three for kh2 the hardest bosses for me.
1. xaldin. i also had to be saved by king mickey constantly.
2. luxord. those games were fun, but hard.
3. demyx. send in the water clones!

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
in kh1 it is sephiroth. but for the story it is riku 2nd fight.

in kh2 it is saix, xigbar or xaldin. (xaldin wasn't so hard but i face him every time with a to low level!)

and if you count the gummiship missions from kh2 it is the final hunter. he is really strong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back