• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harder boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
In KHII, none of them were difficult, but I could not beat Luxord the second time around for about five trys.

No idea why though.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I hate Xigbar. That's just all there is to it. hate. Hate. Hate! HATE!!!#%$^#$@@**$#:cursing:
He always says "Hard burrito!", or something along those lines, whenever he reloads. IT DROVE ME CRAZY!!!

KH3 hero

not boasting but in standerd mode wasnt organasation nr.1 easy? but dymetrix was so damn hard i think he should be the nr.1 cos i had problems with those water clones

N0thing

i've always thought that demyx is pretty annoying especially his water clones. oh xaldin too but they aren't that hard just annoying.

Rikuismylife88

Wasn't there a thread like this before..?But nevermind,the hardest one IMO was Xigbar,or Saiix

I had no problem with Demyx..=D

You have got to be kidding. I sort of had a hard time with Xigbar, but Siax. You're joking! He got a little hard near the end, but it only took me one try! Demyx (man, he's hot! But so is Riku) is definately the hardest. It took me, like, twenty-seven tries!:angry:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd have to go with Xaldin. I tried to fight him on standard mode, and he killed me twice. I can guess how he'd be on proud mode.

Elorah

Awards
I hate Xigbar. That's just all there is to it. hate. Hate. Hate! HATE!!!#%$^#$@@**$#:cursing:
He always says "Hard burrito!", or something along those lines, whenever he reloads. IT DROVE ME CRAZY!!!

Just so you know, Xigbar actually says "R for Reload". Hard Burrito does sound quite hilarious though.

I would have to say that Xaldin is definitely the hardest boss for me. I am a little embarassed to say that the only reason I was was because Mickey came six times. SIX! And even with that I only just won.

Demyx. Oh God he was hard. Only in standard mode though. It took me ages and ages to beat him. (nobody laugh:toungesmile:) And he's supposed to be weak...

On proud mode though, he was suprisingly easy. Actually I was a little upset when he didn't thrash me.

"This is proud mode?! Seriously?!" :D End Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back