• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Hardcore Henry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
[video=youtube;96EChBYVFhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EChBYVFhU[/video]

Hardcore Henry is a first-person perspective action film, in which the audience sees everything through the eyes of Henry, who's resurrected from the brink of death and remembers nothing about his past. He is trying to save his wife Estelle, who has been kidnapped by Akan, a powerful warlord with a plan for bio-engineering soldiers.

comes out April 8th

I got to say, the fact that this is from first perspective is absolutely groundbreaking.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
didn't Humphrey Bogart do this is the 1940s?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got to say, the fact that this is from first perspective is absolutely groundbreaking.

The CG effects with it makes the film unique, but hardly groundbreaking. The technique has been used since the advent of film and its application as a form of entertainment. It just isn't used often.

I find this film to look irritating due to the curvature of the lens. Besides that, it seems interesting.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The CG effects with it makes the film unique, but hardly groundbreaking. The technique has been used since the advent of film and its application as a form of entertainment. It just isn't used often.

I find this film to look irritating due to the curvature of the lens. Besides that, it seems interesting.
Should have been more specific. I meant a first person Action film, not just first person in general. Cant think of any other first person action film off the top of my head.

But yeah this looks like it will be a lot of fun

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Wish I could see this movie without vomiting.

Got pretty nauseous just from seeing the trailer in theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back