Film ► Hardcore Henry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Generation 8
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
[video=youtube;96EChBYVFhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EChBYVFhU[/video]

Hardcore Henry is a first-person perspective action film, in which the audience sees everything through the eyes of Henry, who's resurrected from the brink of death and remembers nothing about his past. He is trying to save his wife Estelle, who has been kidnapped by Akan, a powerful warlord with a plan for bio-engineering soldiers.

comes out April 8th

I got to say, the fact that this is from first perspective is absolutely groundbreaking.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I got to say, the fact that this is from first perspective is absolutely groundbreaking.
The CG effects with it makes the film unique, but hardly groundbreaking. The technique has been used since the advent of film and its application as a form of entertainment. It just isn't used often.

I find this film to look irritating due to the curvature of the lens. Besides that, it seems interesting.

Zettaflare

Generation 8
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
The CG effects with it makes the film unique, but hardly groundbreaking. The technique has been used since the advent of film and its application as a form of entertainment. It just isn't used often.

I find this film to look irritating due to the curvature of the lens. Besides that, it seems interesting.
Should have been more specific. I meant a first person Action film, not just first person in general. Cant think of any other first person action film off the top of my head.

But yeah this looks like it will be a lot of fun