• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hard bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Bronze Member
My first playthrough in the game is on proud. No bosses were hard except Xaldin and Sephiroth. Sephiroth took me like 2 tries Xaldin was harder so it was 3 :p. Anywayz these are the only bosses that gave me any challenge. Tell me which boss atually stop u for a bit. Xaldinnnnnnnnnnnnn u biotchhhhhhhhhh

Zejas

The only bosses I had difficulty defeating were Xaldin and Xigbas...Took me two tries to beat both of them. My main problem was Xaldin was that I didn't know what to do at first, but by the second attempt I had him figured out. Xigbas was annoying because of that crazy attack he does every once and a while...

Riku_And_Sora99

The hardest for me was Xigbar. Really annoying. Sephiroth was pretty easy, just had to stay out of his way and dodge his combos.

Aburame Shino

I'd say Xaldin, but he was not that hard for me, as it only took two tries for me crack down on him. (Yes, you can run out of Mickey's saves heh) He wasn't that tough, you just needed to be fast and good at dodging crap. I dd very well when I beat him, as I kept my distance and made sure I wasn't in a bad position, as his combos are the worst. Healed when I needed to, at a distance usually, and hit him with Master with two bars left. Only needed Mickey once too.

Second up, which at the moment was the hardest....would be Xigbar. Man, he took some time to take down, as I was dong fine until I got down to his last two bars. There he went crazy with his blasts, standing shooting them in a mad frenzy. That attack would ALWAYS nail me in the air and I'd be helpless. No one would heal me either, so I always lost it there. Kept trying and the same thing happened. Eventually, I got annoyed and went from level 40 to 48 and came back, got to the last two bars, used Final, and owned that eyepatch's behind when he went berserk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back