• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsuno_Hitomi

How dare you people poke fun at the most important events in human history? I am deeply offended by your levity on this holy day. I don't care if you don't believe that Christ died for your sins, you should at least respect the fact that some people do believe just that. I had hoped that people were more mature than this. Apparantly I hoped in vain.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
How dare you people poke fun at the most important events in human history? I am deeply offended by your levity on this holy day. I don't care if you don't believe that Christ died for your sins, you should at least respect the fact that some people do believe just that. I had hoped that people were more mature than this. Apparantly I hoped in vain.

You expected any less from a KH forum?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE

And that's bold of you, calling this THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT.

Katsuno_Hitomi

I'm sorry if it seems like a bold proposition, but it's what I believe. I'd appreciate it if the rest of you respected that.

I'm also sorry if it seems like I can't take a joke. I just finished watching a video on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints' Youtube channel(yes, we have a Youtube channel) about Christ's Atonement and it got me really emotional and in a spiritual frame of mind. I tend to take things very seriously when I'm like that. Please forgive my outburst. I probably should not have clicked on this thread in the first place.

D

Deleted member 36435

You aren't showing respect for those who do not believe in Christ. Attempting to force us to be respectful is no better then what you are saying we do to you.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm sorry if it seems like a bold proposition, but it's what I believe. I'd appreciate it if the rest of you respected that.

I'm also sorry if it seems like I can't take a joke. I just finished watching a video on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints' Youtube channel(yes, we have a Youtube channel) about Christ's Atonement and it got me really emotional and in a spiritual frame of mind. I tend to take things very seriously when I'm like that. Please forgive my outburst. I probably should not have clicked on this thread in the first place.

aha! you're a mor-

ahem.

I believe that the most important event in human history was MOST CERTAINLY not one that could possibly be pure fiction. I really want you to respect that.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Ya you cant convince everybody just let people believe what they want to believe. You deal with what you deal with and they'll deal with theres. The people that nailed Jesus to the cross didnt like him. And their is still people that dont like him. You just dont worry about it.

frisson

Silver Member
She's not forcing you to be respectful, she's just expecting it. So don't turn this into one of those threads.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
You aren't showing respect for those who do not believe in Christ. Attempting to force us to be respectful is no better then what you are saying we do to you.

Hey, HEY!!!! Relax. Air. breathe in and out, in and out, till the hate is gone. CHILLAX is a 8 point sylcab word.
easter is, for christians, about celebrating christ's triumph over satan, giving us the freedom to believe in whatever we want.
easter for everyone else is being with family and getting a crapload of chocolate.
either way, we all win. why can't we share? being a christian doesn't make you stuck up, you know.
Happy easter, everybody. I love all of you tards, whether you're laughing or not.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

zombiejesus.easterhahaha.2.jpg
google said:

Endgame

:D
yeah, thursday was suppose to be like after 3 days he came back to earth or whatever, so then today is when he finally made it to heaven..i think.. blahh.

Nah don't get up dad, I'm just grabbing my keys and my wallet and I'm going back out again.

Stavvy, that post was like a flashback episode.

So wait, you were using the internet to view and propagate religious material?

That's like building a sandcastle with a sign on it saying 'Knock this over'.

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
WELL, be grateful cuz thats why you get to get candy you hot bastard!

happy easter! i want candy now.. mmm..

Actually you can thank the Pagans for that.

How dare you. Horus rising from the dead after three days was the most important event in human history. Krishna was the secondmost, Jesus was third. He was bronze-skinned anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back