• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Thanksgiving

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 36435

For all of you in America it's Thanksgiving.
Enjoy yourself and have a happy Thanksgiving.

thanksgiving_funny_picture_03.jpg

khallsta25

Banned
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.after this day past.i am going to shop at black friday.can't wait for christmas.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I didn't necessarily get stuffed, but it was a good Thanksgiving nevertheless. Eating food, watching football, and talking to family you probably won't see until next year is kind of fun lol.. Detroit got owned btw..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Ugh.. of course there's talk about Christmas already. >_> I know it's a good holiday and all, but could you wait another few days before more of a talk? Christmas keeps getting talked about earlier and earlier during the year these days. It's sad to see that for some, Thanksgiving is not much more than "that holiday before Christmas."

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
I had a good thanksgiving
I got full right away
I didnt even finish my turkey leg

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i like turkey :c i should totally make a facebook group to bring thanksgiving to australia now

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I'm thankful for everything! ^_^

H

Haxon

WTF is Thanksgiving? I dont celebrate it... whats to celebrate? Its just another meal at KFC.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
we didn't celebrate thanksgiving at all lol (as in, no dinner or anything special, it was just a regular day, no big deal)

i don't really like turkey anyway (yeah i'm a bad person and should feel bad ok i get it) so not a big loss

Back