• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Sixth Birthday Takushi Rena!! ;D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ZOMG I'M 6!!! 8D! -happiness-

And, since its my birthday and I am younger than ALL of you... -grabs keyblade and lightsaber- I get to rule you all for a day! ;D BOW DOWN TO TAKUSHI RENA... AND YOU MIGHT GET CAKE. IF YOU'RE LUCKEH. >;D

So, erm... anyone want to donate to my "ZOMG SAVE CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!" fund? I only accept cursed Aztec gold...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Rena-chan~!!! Happy birthday! *starts to work on a pressie* <3~ For this year, Santie Sheer will give you SHIROBEANS! They grow really fast or you can eat them and be a pirate, well at least you'll have the gas of a pirate. :3

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Rena is six already!? Damn, you kids grow up so fast =P. Anyway, as of being a six year old there are two things I can bestow upon you. First, is the knowledge my father never passed down to me, and second...is yer Aztec gold o' course. =O Anyway, have a good -cough15cough- birthday :3

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Takushi Rena said:
ZOMG I'M 6!!! 8D! -happiness-

And, since its my birthday and I am younger than ALL of you... -grabs keyblade and lightsaber- I get to rule you all for a day! ;D BOW DOWN TO TAKUSHI RENA... AND YOU MIGHT GET CAKE. IF YOU'RE LUCKEH. >;D

So, erm... anyone want to donate to my "ZOMG SAVE CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!" fund? I only accept cursed Aztec gold...

Like hell you will... >___>

*glomps and huggles* YOU KIDS GROW UP SO FAST THESE DAYS!! TT___TT

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ZOMG I'M OOOOLLLLDDDDDD DDDD8 Its amazing how fast kids grow up... -coughhack- Tricycle!? o-o ...WHOASNAPZORS -falls over-

Sankyou everyone! ^____^ -gives cookies to everyone- ;D Be glad they're not symphathy cookies... D8; Sora says "EW" to those... Yush. NO MORE TRUE LOVE DDD8 Unless you have Zexy colonge...

-snatches Aztec gold and runs around in a circle- ZOMG!!! 8DDD!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
omg ftw?? allo XD

happu birthday Rena =P *sees he stopped by just in time* :p

o.o she's not six? T.T *cuts*
*sulks back to the store with a cake and six candles* stupid...*mumbles off*

LIAR LIAR

Yay!!! Happy Birthday person I dunno!! (^____^) You can have some of the 'Wahaha Happy Baby Drink' that has been randomly sitting on top of the computer table in 97degree weather for the past week!!

My birthday is in.... WHO THE HECK CARES?!!! xDD
I wish I had friends... ):

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
Happy birthday,Dance for her yuna dance!ever birthday gets a yuna dance!
thth050615001453178sy.gif

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Breaking Point said:
omg ftw?? allo XD

happu birthday Rena =P *sees he stopped by just in time* :p

o.o she's not six? T.T *cuts*
*sulks back to the store with a cake and six candles* stupid...*mumbles off*
BP isn't human >> And he can't spell ;D. ^YOU PHAIL. Ah, besides annoying a friend, I'd like to say just about nothing. 'Cept this is the day of your B-day so prance around and gloat =3

T

The Marauder

Birthday? Have fun and don't let them trick you into the birthday spanking thing.

Latz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back