• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Another successful year for the world and for KH Insider Forums!!!! As a special treat, I will establish a game.
All you have to do is give a New Years resolution for both the forums and your personal life.

I'll start:
For my personal resolution, I vow to go full vegetarian, as my health seems to be taking a turn for the worst so far and I am a bit over the skinny factor in terms of my physique.

As for my resolution on the forums, I vow to make more friends and establish a healthy connection with all of you!!!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Happy New Year everybody.

Personal Resolution: I will finally write a book. I'll do it dammit, I am determined and laying out plans for my future.

Forum Resolution: I want to branch out in the forums more and get to know more people here. I met two of my best friends here in the forums, so maybe I will stop lurking around my usual spots and start going around to other sections like I used to.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
my only resolution is that this year won't be so damn awful.

happy 2016 people

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Personal: I want to have even more motivation to study and draw. I also don't want my... let's say, "Darkness" to return... or better said, to cover my eyes again.

Forum: I want to spend more time here with my KHI family! I want that, but I'm not sure if it will happen... real-life is hella busy and.. I don't want you people to forget me

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
tumblr_mfbl38x3Eg1qdt6bmo1_500.gif

H A P P Y_N E W _Y E A R, KHInsider! :]

May this year bring personal peace and realization for all of you! ~~

Personal resolution: to keep up with my progress in college and become a better person day-by-day.

Forum resolution: I would wish to spend more time here. When gaming news come around, this place gets pretty busy and fun! It's great to share discussions with the members here. =)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I can't wait to have my new comforter, my white Christmas tree, and be in my new apartment. I hope my cat, Mheetu can get a new toy, but he's spoiled enough. By the way, I hope everyone has a happy 2016.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
A new years resolution you say?

Personal resolution: I try to stress less this year. A good amount of stress helps to get work done, but last year I had on unhealthy amount of it.

Forum Resolution: My grammar needs fixing, so I`ll try to write better.

Happy new year!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
A new years resolution you say?

Personal resolution: I try to stress less this year. A good amount of stress helps to get work done, but last year I had on unhealthy amount of it.

Forum Resolution: My grammar needs fixing, so I`ll try to write better.

Happy new year!

I wish you luck with your resolution.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hmm...

Forum resolution: Reach Silver

Personal resolution: To be more motivated. I have a bad habit of being pumped to work on an idea and then petering out almost as soon as I start on it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
tumblr_mfbl38x3Eg1qdt6bmo1_500.gif

H A P P Y_N E W _Y E A R, KHInsider! :]

May this year bring personal peace and realization for all of you! ~~

This was exceptionally heartwarming. Thank you Ballad of Caius.

I know this will be a great year for Kingdom Hearts fans and Final Fantasy fans. I look forward to everyone's reception and I look forward to everyone's insight.

Personal: None. Unfortunately, my busy life has not allowed me to dwell how I can self improve, but like everyone else, there is always room for improvement.

Forums: I would like to participate in sections I don't normally. I will try my best..hopefully without any cringe worthy posts haha! I also wish to plays more games at the same time as those on these forums. I look forward to it!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This was exceptionally heartwarming. Thank you Ballad of Caius.
Hee, hee. I aim to please. ;)

I know this will be a great year for Kingdom Hearts fans and Final Fantasy fans. I look forward to everyone's reception and I look forward to everyone's insight.
My thoughts exactly. It's fun to traverse the forums whenever new information is released. The news-related threads always BOOM with pages of discussion. xD

P.S. It's also a great year for Persona fans, seeing as how P5 might be released in Summer (hopefully). ;~;

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

My thoughts exactly. It's fun to traverse the forums whenever new information is released. The news-related threads always BOOM with pages of discussion. xD

P.S. It's also a great year for Persona fans, seeing as how P5 might be released in Summer (hopefully). ;~;

P5, do you mean the Play Station 5?

Awards

Seems a little to late for that, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back