• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
OK i havent seen a thread like this and I couldn't find one (sorry if i missed it). But yes what it says there! 40 minutes here till new years!!!!!! Im not allowed to go out...Plus i only just got home from work bout an hour ago.
So question is are you partying? If so Are you getting smashed?
Happy 2010 people!

Khfan01

Yeah Happy New Year there, too^^ We have like only 17 hours or less till 2010 come in USA.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, it is thirteen hours till New Years for me here. Oh, and I remember this one time, I slept through New Years. I miss a lot of stuff.

B

BloodRose

Happy new year Jobii and to everyone else here!
Be safe and have fun!
And Jobii you know I've never touched alchohol. :)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Happy New Years, for those on the other side of the world, who have already had it come and past.. It seems there's less than 13 hours to go here.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Well, Happy New Year everyone~ As of 3 hours ago here, but I had to work through it, so I missed the fireworks D: Still, holiday pay is good, and we all had a drink at midnight, so it was all good!

Here's hoping that 2010 goes well for you all!v ^_^

D

Deleted member 36435

5670509691422798.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back