• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy New Year!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
WHOO! Six hours! Happy New years, freaks, weeaboos, hipsters, and freakish weeaboo hipsters!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still 6.5 hours to go, already have a hangover from last night. Happy new year.

Guernsey

Awards
It is hard to beleive that it is almost going to be 2011, it feels like Itime has passed by fast.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
It's been 2011 here now for 4 hours an 17 minutes, a prosperous and intelligent new years I wish to you all, and also lots of less painful hangovers, mine have been unbearable.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
"may your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. and I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."
- neil gaiman

<3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, we're about one hour from 2011 here. I'm so glad this year is over, though I'm looking forward to the days following the 5th, since I'm getting my degree sometime after the 5th of next month. So, 2011 will be the first year after college for me. Hopefully, it'll be a good one.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Still two hours for me. I wish Conan still aired so he wish the Central Time zone people a Happy New Year like he did a couple years back.

Oh well, Happy New Year everyone!

Back