• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy New Year KHI!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
New Years has been meh this year. It seems like everyone has someone to kiss at midnight, and I'm just sitting there like "That's a nice clock"

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I still have just under 30 minutes until midnight, but happy New Year to everyone already or soon to be in 2013!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
New Years has been meh this year. It seems like everyone has someone to kiss at midnight, and I'm just sitting there like "That's a nice clock"

You're 16.

There are worse things that could happen.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I completely misread the statement in the quotations...

Happy New Years everyone.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's been new years for 19 hours and a thread was only made after 16 of these?

For shame KHI.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
uhhh the first day of the New Year is almost over here. Goddamn it America, keep up.

Maybe the problem is you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Saw the fireworks in Sydney harbour and the bridge from less than half a mile away, suck it Stooge and Chaser!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Saw the fireworks in Sydney harbour and the bridge from less than half a mile away, suck it Stooge and Chaser!
my gee-eff was in Sydney. but I went to a nice club that had free entry for a change and watched my friends mix with an international DJ. who gave me a hug. I ain't complaining.

What Australian uses "mile"?
a treasonous bastard.

Shawty

Awards
Happy new year everyone. I may or may not ever drink whiskey again.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i accidentally slept through it all around 8 pm? and i woke up around 6 in the morning of the new year, so my plans were non-existent.

but i've got a really good feeling about 2013 and that's a first for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back