• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Fourth of July!! The facts about the decleration of Independence and more!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
8265-010-07-1062.gif

On July Fourth an important event happened in our country. The signing of the Declaration of Independence. Here below I have a few links to a bunch of website about Fourth of July.

Wikipedia

USA.gov

History

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!!
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...OYC&prev=/images?q=fourth+of+July&gbv=2&hl=en

Happy 4th of July everyone, now lets start the party with rum and illegal fire works ;D
(first post)

Yeah, I guess that would be okay.

Actually, people have been using fireworks for like a week around here. It gets extremely annoying. All my neighbors are doing it.

And they continue for, like, a month.

Rix

:)
Awards
I wanna wish all of you Americans a happy 4th July :D

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Same here Zoidberg. Fireworks. Definately illegal fireworks are way better. They don't sell them here in PA we usually drive to Ohio to get them my grandparent because we set off a show. My grandparents own alot of property so were good.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!

>^FONT COLOR SPECIAL^< LOL!!!!! XD

P.s. I couldn't do white cuz it wouldn't show. XD

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Actually, people have been using fireworks for like a week around here. It gets extremely annoying. All my neighbors are doing it.

And they continue for, like, a month.

Same here. My neighbors are bunch of obnoxious kids who think they have to scream at the top of their lungs at every firework they light off. So I've been hearing all this nonsense outside for the past week. Hopefully today they'll just light off all the crap and be done D:

Happy 4th guys.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I for one don't give a shit. I'm just wanting today to be over for all I care. I'm more excited for tomorrow.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Happy 4th everyone.

But this day is a bunch of lies. Nobody is "free" anymore. Nothing is the way it was intended by any of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Well, it's 3:30 AM on July 4, 2008. And what better thing to do at dead time than to rant about why this Independence Day is so different for me this year.

Ever since I was young, I always loved the 4th of July. I loved the cookouts. I loved the red, white, and blue napkins and paper plates. I loved knowing that our country was something to celebrate. I felt proud.

And then, well... You all know what happened. I became Heidi 2.0. I've learned America is NOT something to celebrate.

Everyone likes to believe that on Independence Day, you should be thankful for your freedoms and your rights that you have by living in this country... Too bad the rights and freedoms proclaimed by the founding fathers on this day of 1776 are no more.

The American Revolution is my favorite war of all history. I believe it was the only necessary war ever fought. The colonists wanted independence from England; the "big-brother" country who over-taxed them without representation and who intruded on the colonists lives by forcing colonists to let British soliders live in their house and serve them dinner without pay. The American Revolution was fought so that we could be free from these evil ways.

Ben Franklin never wanted all this taxation we face today.
George Washington never wanted all of this international warfare and intervention we face today.
Thomas Jefferson never wanted any kind of "big brother" government intruding on our lives and taking away the freedoms the revolutionaries fought so hard to earn for us.

...YET THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

You don't have rights anymore. The Patriot Act took all your basic rights to privacy away. You're taxed out of your mind; your government has no money so it takes yours instead.

Don't tell me to thank the troops in Iraq on Independence Day. We weren't fighting for freedom in Korea. We weren't fighting for freedom in VietNam. We weren't fighting for freedom in WWII. We weren't fighting for freedom in Afganistan. We ARE NOT fighting for freedom in Iraq... and we WILL NOT be fighting for freedom in Iran.

You're all being fooled. You have nothing to celebrate. Burn your patriotic plates and napkins. Don't sing along to the Boston Pop's "Patriotic Sing-Along on TV" with your hand over your heart.

Get out into the streets and spread the truth.

Join in the new revolution.

Join the Campaign for Liberty.

Stop living a lie.

-heidifath.
^ Words about the truth. She's a great friend and is right.

Have a good holiday everyone! ^_^

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Yeah, but this isn't some bull being passed around to see how many people will keep it going. It's true, and it's happening. Open your eyes.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah, but this isn't some bull being passed around to see how many people will keep it going. It's true, and it's happening. Open your eyes.

How does it feel to be a byproduct of bullshit wannabe-revolusionist ideals?

What little's wrong with this country can be tacked down the people moreso than the country. Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back