• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Female Protagonist Appreciation Day Everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TrueTroper

Awards
Hello everyone!

Today is June 29, 2021. Which means, Kingdom Hearts' Female Protagonist Appreciation Day has finally arrived! I can't wait to show my appreciation for one of Kingdom Hearts' most amazing female characters--the Female Protagonist from UX! Let's all have fun celebrating this event for the Female Protagonist, the completion of her journey, and sharing our creativity with each other while we're at it.

Just so things don't become too wild, let's keep our submissions limited to a single thread on this forum--to make things easier and more categorized, let's keep entries/submissions for the event limited to this post, if possible? If you'd rather post the content to a different social media website, like Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, etc., it's perfectly acceptable; just use #KHFPAD or #KHFPAD2021 or both, and include a post linking to it just in case it doesn't show up in the website's search engine--I'd hate to overlook your entry. Generally, any type of fanwork is acceptable for entry to win any one of the 9 prizes listed in the original post advertising the event--the only exception being anything that would be indecent (NSFW) or inappropriate for younger audiences. That being said, I hope today is a day we can come together as a community to show support for another overlooked female character and bring attention to her small but passionate fanbase.

Thanks in advance to everyone who decides to participate!

Back