• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Happy Earster!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*IslandPrincess*

Awards
Well im makeing this thred now because i might not be on tomarrow so i just want to say HAPPY EASTER!!
:toungesmile: Here we can talk and tell all about how we spent our Easter for tomarrowand stuff well enjoy!!!

(4/7/07)(i spelt Easter wong on purpose)

Soraox

Awards
woooooooo i cant wait to talk about easter all i probably will have to talk about is oing to church wooo soubds like im going to have a fun easter

Soraox

Awards
lol my mom was making go to church today and it was going to for like 3 hours but later she got sick so she didnt make me come yay lol i would had to stand for 30 mins i would died lol

Aqua Tears

Awards
Yeah im sure you spelled easter wrong on purpose... i just love them chocolate ears.

Aqua Tears

Awards
damn you cant spell. did you drop outta school or somthing? (Hollow)

Soraox

Awards
yeah guys just give her a break i spell stuff wrong and everyone else does as well no ones perfect