• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEAGAL!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Awards
Hey guys,

Today is somebody's special day...as they are turning 18 years old (I hope I got that right)! It is my best friend and dearest online twin brother Zeagal!!!!! So wish him a Happy Birthday! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEAGAL!

YOU SO DESERVE THIS!<3333

<3 Candy~

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
*Snaps fingers and an awesome cake that has aqua on it appears* Happy b-day Zeagal!

αsiя

space coke
Awards
Happy Birthday Zeagal
Hope you stuff yourself with cake

xx kairi xx

Awards
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagal zeagal zeagal :3 Happy Birthday! ^^ Have a great day k' :D

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Awards
;-; You guys are awesome. Thanks all of you.

Oh I did not have cake, except that lovely Aqua shaped one which I stored. I had fudge.