• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday Sweet Raine :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Today is the birthday of...the amazing....nice...wonderful ...Sweet Raine. We need to liek partay with all are <3s b/c this is my last day on D:...Come wish a happy birthday to one of my bestest ( and I meant bestest <_<) friends on dee forums! <33 (No seriously if you don't...I bite your left pinky off <_<)

~Aly-chan

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
:D HA! YOU CAME BACK FOR ME!! <333 ;-; thanks for the thread though aly-chan. -__- please don`t go....

and i bet this thread won`t even last long LOL. not many people care if its my birthday. even most of my family. >_>

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Sweet Raine said:
and i bet this thread won`t even last long LOL. not many people care if its my birthday. even most of my family. >_>
I care!, sure I don't know you but still a birthday is a birthday. :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Sweet Raine said:
:D HA! YOU CAME BACK FOR ME!! <333 ;-; thanks for the thread though aly-chan. -__- please don`t go....

Of course I would ;3

MoO It's true -__- I just need a little break D:

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
Happy birthday now for the yuna dance!
thth050615001453178sy.gif

MP3Gamefreak

Happy Birthday to you Sweet Raine. Soraxkairilover, if this is your last day here, then I wish you the best and good luck. If you're lonely come back to this forum where you have friends who are waiting for you. Sayonara SoraxKairiLover. See ya.

White_Feather

so how old r u?

it doesn't really matter...unless you're some old adult with a bunch of "problems" <_< >_>

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
White_Feather said:
so how old r u?

it doesn't really matter...unless you're some old adult with a bunch of "problems" <_< >_>
It says it by her name and happy belated birthday(even though i dont know you XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back