• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday, Sir Jecht! (●゚∀゚●)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
5x77e9.png

(Horrible banner, but w/e)​

Happy birthday to our lovely FFXII fanboy, and homosexual, Sir Jecht (or Ryan) who is turning 20! Have a good one! I'll be sure to get you that camel you asked for in shipping soon.

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Happy b-day man, you are a legend in DM, I love your work. Have a good one, and more good ones.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Happy birthday Sir Jecht! I love the work that you do for the site. Keep up the good work.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
EARLY ENDING TO THE SONG.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I thought I'd find him posting in here the other day, but he's probably too busy partyin lol. Happy Birthday mang <33

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
STOP SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN HE'S MINE NONE OF YOU REALLY KNOW HIM HE'S ONLY NICE TO YOU TO BE POLITE WE LOVE EACHOTHER

/vossler

hahahappy.png

maed that just 4 u <333

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
You know if it weren't for the virus confession thread I never would have seen this. wtg sand man kiss ass.

Thanks everybody, expect Elijah cause he's a bastard and Palmer cause he's gay :3

Back