• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday Masterofoblivion!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_ShIvA_*

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO HONOR MOO! CAUSE IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY! AND HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! aND I AM GLAD THAT HE WAS BORN TODAY CAUSE HE HAS BEEN ONE OF MY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOO! i HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Charlie

Ah, I'm happy to have attended this during the very minute it was created. Masterofoblivion; You have greeted a nice handful of my friends for their birthdays, along with my own, so I feel more than happy to return the favor.

How old are you now..13? Lmao, the very warmest amount of cuddle love to you, Charles. <3 I truly hope that your birthday will prove to be one of your very best, and full to the brim with happiness and excitement. ;)

-I would have gotten you something, love but I am sadly currently broke. Then, we also don't want me getting arrested for trying to steal someone's puppy for you now..lawl.

Again, the very best of my wishes. Personal love from Beau.

~xoxo/fu: Kammy

^And I have decided to give you the first glance of my new 'signature end posting-'style. ;)

Enjoy yourself. Just don't consume too much party confetti, MoO. xD

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Happy belated Birthday Charles. Being 13 is awesome, so enjoy yourself, just continue whatcha doing now.

Viva la pizza and all that!

-jumps out a window-

^My pathetic attempt to emulate you ;D

Lots of love though. <3

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yo!!! Happy day of your Birth!!! XD! -Slaps A gigantic slice of pizza In MoO's Face- Eat up, And enjoy, Yo!!! -Runs away- =O

Josiah

Quarian Power!
MoO!!! -Glomps MoO- So How has your B-Day Been so Far???! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back