• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday Masterofoblivion!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_ShIvA_*

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO HONOR MOO! CAUSE IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY! AND HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! aND I AM GLAD THAT HE WAS BORN TODAY CAUSE HE HAS BEEN ONE OF MY REALLY GOOD FRIENDS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOO! i HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Charlie

^I've already taken the liberty to post in the exact same thread that you cared to create in the main stream of Forum Insanity.

Once you create a thread in one portion of a KHI section, try not to become too tempted to construct a duplicate next time around, okay?

O

Oberon

^I've already taken the liberty to post in the exact same thread that you cared to create in the main stream of Forum Insanity.

Once you create a thread in one portion of a KHI section, try not to become too tempted to construct a duplicate next time around, okay?
It's fine, Kam. No need to worry about it. Shive just really likes...MOO for some reason. ;]

Congrats, fyi. (To MOO)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Shiva really likes MoO.

And so do I.

It's the third birthday thread of this that I'm posting in.

I ISH A CEREAL SPAMMER! gettheshiftplusoneout

x_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back