• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday Kingdom Hearts II - North American Verison

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Website-1.jpg

Yep, two years ago on March 27, the english verison of Kingdom Hearts II was released. Seemed like forever waiting for its release and here we are, two years since we played this gem. I remember singing this stupid song counting down the days til its release for like weeks and I was so unbelievably happy when I walked into that gamestop, looked at the little stand they had and I even decided to buy the Limited Edition FAQ, lucky me got Valor as the cover. What were your memories or reactions when you first bought the game? How do you feel about it 2 years after? Still enjoy playing it?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I got it a day before everyone else.

And the guy at Gamestop was giving out Cokes.

I ate pizza that night.

Pretty awesome stuff.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
I got it a day before everyone else.

And the guy at Gamestop was giving out Cokes.

I ate pizza that night.

Pretty awesome stuff.

you did?:confused: huh i got it two days befroe anyone esle maybe the manager likes me:thumbup:

also HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Nobody

Happy Birthday Kingdom Hearts 2!!! Hee hee...I think I could only get the strategy guide this time two years ago...I nearly passed out.

Elorah

Awards
Well I didn't get the American version but still!

Happy Birthday KH2!! xD

Ahh when i got it was so happy; I played the whole prologue and then did an entire assignment that night. xD

Blue

home is where the heart is
Um..Happy Birthday,I guess?
I also didn't get the English version.

I didn't even have to wait for KH2 to be released,because I got into KH only one year ago. =]
Waiting for a game like this is the first time for me xD

Awards
The American one was the first KH game I got. I was so confused during the whole game... O-o

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also have the European one!Kinda makes me wish that I chose the English version instead,the German VA is crappy. =/

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
w00t! Happy Birthday Kingdom Hearts 2!

Oh man I can remember how excited I was when I saw the game in my mailbox. xD

Gankz

Happy b-day :D

i looked at the date and it instantly reminded me of the game XD

happy birthady :DDDDDDD

Princess of KH

Happy bday KHII! (i'm so glad KHII was 'born' ^^)
My bros actually got it, so when we got home, i tolad them immediatly to put it in & play it so i could watch. I thought it was totally amazing, even after only a day of having it! I haven't played KH yet, so i was a touch confused on some things, but i knew most of it, & i'm not confused anymore cause i figured it out! I still love KHII, even after this long time since it's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back