• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy Birthday COM!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmie14

Hey, just wanted to say that KH:COM turned 1 year old yesterday (12/7/05). That's right, i has been a whole year since we all got our hand on tiny lil' Sora. I think we should all give out a little shout out to that beautiful pleasure in our pockets. Happy Birthday!

p.s.-this thread i purely comical, so don't worry.

BHK-25

happy birthday CoM!!!! i didnt liked u at the begining but discovering bhk face for the first time was so good so thanks for that

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Have a unhappy birthday CoM. The game frustrated me with it's dumb battle system. Gameplay plays a big role for me and this had bad gameplay.

Aros123

King Sora_Strife The game frustrated me with it's dumb battle system. Gameplay plays a big role for me and this had bad gameplay.[/QUOTE said:
Hear Hear:mad: , the game was good but could've done alot better without the card batte system. I can only beat ansem as riku by luck:mad:

EverlastingLight

YAY!!! Happy Birthday to the bestest GBA game I own!!!!! *starts playing again*

I liked the card system! I'm one of those weird people who thought it was fun and entertaining...

GO CoM!!!!!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well not technically you have to do it the mathematical way, you get the jp, american and eu release date, and find a median for it, middle number and then you get the birthday, or just o for each place, the release date! lol englands is mays/aprils for com

K

Kairi_MAX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COM.
Even if its December.... Oh well. COM was my favorite game ever. I got it for my birthday on 6/10/05 and I completed it already. I even cried at the ending! I twas ssssoooooooo sad. I wish Kingdom Hearts was real life so I can wish them a very, very happy birthday!!!! for COM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back