• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy b-day Princess Sakura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Today is my good friend sakura's B-day she just turned 12!
sakurab-day.png

Lotza lub sakura-chan!

- divine-chan =3

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Happy birthday Sakura! I may not know who you are, but I still wish this birthday to be great! May many more follow!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
you know what the funny thing is, that japanese kanji looking text says nothing. cuz it's called like matric code and i just put random letters there to make it looklike it says something about her being 12 XD though i know what kanji that could be used for the following names: mine, sora, riku, kairi and i think if I look at a card captor sakura comic i could prolly do sakura.... <_<;;

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Happy birthday princess sakura :D
*throws himself with a footbag* anyways, eat lot's of cookies and drink something that has alcohol in it :)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Happy Birthday Savana(PS) ^^ have a nice one but remember u still wont be older then me nannannanananna.Id buy you a cake but..........u know how it is.by the time I drive to your house itll be just a plate ^^

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Happy B-Day Sakura!Curses...Your older then me >_>(It says I'm 13,but I'm 11,I zoned out when typing my age *cries*)I WILL BE 12 On Jan 15th.But I'm still younger then you.Daum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back