Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
why are we not celebrating 5 years since this games NA release? i was beyond hyped for this from 2007/2008 up to it's release, so let's give it a hand.

Bufferino

super hyped
Awards
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
Still not as exciting as celebrating the whole series' anniversary, but okay. Happy 5th anniversary, prequel with old Xehanort!

Kaijuguy19

Awards
Happy fifth year BBS. :) Currently playing the game which is fitting.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
It's been five years... since "Xehanort" went from meaning "some guy's apprentice" to "Creepy old Darth Sideous-Spock with wiggly hands."

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Dandelion
  • Dandelion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Foreteller
I'll give ALL of the hands for that one.

But I'll give it a hand because it gave us Vanitas and Master Xehanort, not because of the heroes it gave us. (Aqua was okay though)

Emperor

Awards
Happy anniversary BBS! :D Thanks for that troll we call Master Xehanort.

TinyZo

Awards
what a coincidence, just yesterday i actually managed to find a BBS t-shirt in Hot Topic at my local mall. i think it was the first time ive ever actually seen any BBS merchandise at all in a store, so i bought it right up!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
what a coincidence, just yesterday i actually managed to find a BBS t-shirt in Hot Topic at my local mall. i think it was the first time ive ever actually seen any BBS merchandise at all in a store, so i bought it right up!
Was it a black shirt with TAV and Mickey from the box art on it? I think I might have the same shirt if it is.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
there's a hat which is the bbs cover art at the fye near me but it's overpriced unofficial merchandise so i ignored it.

Awards
I have the the same shirt. Bought it a couple of months ago from HT.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary to my second favorite Kingdom Hearts game.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Gah, seems I'm LTtP on these things again.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. You've helped me through a particularly troubled time in my life during the time I switched from Community College to University, so thanks for all of that and more.

(And also, thanks for all of the rage you gave me during the battles against Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment and Young Master Xehanort as Terra. Thanks, game.)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm a bit late to the party, but holy crap... five years. My mind's boggling at that knowledge. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I picked up the game at GameStop and played my way through it on my PSP.

I was still in high school back then! Woah.