• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy 10th Birthday, KHInsider!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Every time I see an anniversary for something that I've grown up with, I'm left feeling an odd sense of loss and realization.

You know you're getting old when you literally grow up with a franchise. I was born mere days before Sonic the Hedgehog was released. The instant I found out that Sonic was turning 20 back in 2011, I had to double-check to see if any grey hairs were sprouting on my head. :/

Happy belated birthday, Kingdom Hearts Insider. This should be quite the ride.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I had an idea, bit late on suggesting it, but it's only been a couple days since I got around to getting back on here. shoot this down if it's not real great.

How about a custom award for the people who were around for the first year the site was up. Congratulating them on helping to mold the site into what it is now and for being the first ones to populate the forums.

Just a simple idea I thought about, not sure if anyone else mentioned it, I didn't bother to read through the past posts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We've wanted to make one, and we've told the person who makes the awards to make one, but nothings happened yet. I'll go share what you said though.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Yo! I saw you guys where giving away free KH2.5's and decided to come back to the forums. After all the memories came back I had to stick around. This time I'm not stopping hahaha Congrats on the 10 years! I still remember sneaking on the computer at night to play the rpg, not knowing what a premi was, and more recently trying to revive the roleplay section. From making over powered characters to rival Ubi to posting freestyles in the creative writing section. This site holds some of my most cherished memories and I cannot thank you guys enough! Happy 10th! Looking forward to the next 15 hahaha

Back