• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happiest game in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game is happier and has a happy ending

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Goodwin

Since i'm on the Sora side, I always find it happy. When i was little, My first KH game was KH1 when i first played the game at my Grandma's on her PS2. Also which song of Kingdom Hearts is the happiest since i'm excluding Simple and Clean (Slow version). Sanctuary was the best one I think i will choose KH1 for character wise, KH2 for combat, gameplay and storywise and ending wise. Also In KH1, Sora is 14 years old and he is silly and fun. In KH2, He is 15 years old now and he becomes more mature.What is your opinion? Vote for which game is happier.Also what was your opionon about the KH1 ending after the credits where Sora, Donald,, Goofy and Pluto run to the castle? <span class="action_after">[video=youtube;iRvZpGwWKoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvZpGwWKoc[/video]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

kH2 has the happiest ending while KH1 was pretty laidback before Sora goes to hollow bastion.

Smithee

Awards
KH2 ended the most optimistically.

KH1's ending was somewhere between bittersweet and esoterically happy (Esoteric Happy Ending - TV Tropes).

DDD, however, had one of the worst endings ever -- MX pulled an absolute Aizen over everything up to this point, and the good guys got stuck in a lose-lose situation to start KH3 off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back