• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hangman the game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelOfDestruction

Waldo lover
Give me rep then I'll tell *gets Rep* Haha!sucker!
Yeah the game.......all of you have about 10 turns to get the problemand if they get it wrong after ten turns you go again but if someone gets it it's their turn

-------------------
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
---------

eh......good enough first poster goes first oh and MAKE IT NOT HARD!!OH and smart people I know how to play.. oh and the not hard rule is like lukemia who is gonna get that and do you see _ _ _ _ _ _ _ That?no because I didn't want too..

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This doesn't make a lick of sense you moron. Are we guessing something you have written up? If so, it should look like this:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Those lines being the amount of letters. And not hard? It's a guessing game, that's a stupid rule. You say go first, at guessing, or making the word? This is your game, you should have started it with something to get the ball rolling.

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatever, ill start this thing, since the dumbass above me(not inner demon) doesnt seem to get his own damn game

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

it simple but whatever, someone guess a letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back