• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Handicap Battles!: Revival

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
AWW YISS

for those of you unfamiliar with HB!, here is the old thread that I will very likely copy pasta from if the time comes: oh yeah

so, that being said, how many of you guys would be down for this? we would obviously wait for the current tourny to be done before we got rolling on this, so this is really just a general interest thread. I'm not working the next week and a half or so, so I have plenty of time to figure out themes, bans, etc. to keep on top of it. and if you have any general questions about HB!, feel free to ask 'em.

now discuss and be excited, chiefs!!

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Oh sup guys.

Yeah this is cool and stuff

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I'm interested so count me down. Limits and restrictions and rules eh? Only more reason to focus! Can't wait

Hey Sean

Bakemonogatari what up

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
im curious about the restrictions,do you go as far as something like "no use of textures" or "only vector style" and things like that?
becuz im screwed then

Vicodin

relative power
Yeah, I hope people don't look at this and think "Oh god restrictions what if I have to use a real life person as my focal."

Don't look away because there are restrictions; think of it as a challenge to better yourself and learn more. It's actually a really fun competition and you learn a LOT more than anything else.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
oh my gosh I didn't see this. SIGN ME UP.

even though I honestly haven't made anything in about 8 months. bring it.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Yeah, I hope people don't look at this and think "Oh god restrictions what if I have to use a real life person as my focal."

Don't look away because there are restrictions; think of it as a challenge to better yourself and learn more. It's actually a really fun competition and you learn a LOT more than anything else.

this. it's not meant to discourage. it's meant to help you think outside the box and grow as a tagger.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I'm in! Just don't make a restriction by program.

Restriction: NO GIMP.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back