• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hand to Hand - A series of editorials written by you!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
If anyone is stuck on an idea for an editorial, let this inspire you.

I've seen a few people respond to the most recent editorial by saying "Yeah, we've grown up and out of the series. I wish I could go back to being young again and feeling the magic", stuff like that.
So why not write an editorial about that? We'd love to see a regular member's insight into what they think Kingdom Hearts needs to do in order to get them feeling excited for the series again. What magic do they need to do, what pizazz should they throw into the game.

I forget if we've had anything like this already, but I think it would be interesting to see a member write an editorial about this.

I agree with this! Respond back guys! :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And this goes without saying but please refrain from cussing in your editorials.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
swearing is a no-no because we are a site of purity. see all the white? pure.

Odium Crop

Banned
What does it take to make a good editorial? I fear that if I ever choose to make one, it will either not look like an editorial or will be too short.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If you want an idea of what sort of editorials we've had in the past, their length, and the quality of them, feel free to read a few under our editorial tab.

Back